shes too attatched to me.

• shes too attatched to me.

so this girl i told i have feelings for says that she doesn't feel the same way, but ever since that day she has gotten a lot closer to me, she wont stop talking to me, sending me pics of her and stuff. even a lot more sexual as well, she touches me sexually in places

she says shes too attached to me to let me go.

what does that mean?

my freind says its either freindzoning or shes starting to like me...

women, why u so hard to figure out?
      Not a jealous man, but females lie, But I guess that's just what you do, How could it ever be just us two?
      Never loved you enough to trust you...
    • Re: shes too attatched to me.

Sounds like a girl I used to know. Broke up with me after like 2 weeks then got closer than she had before. Sometimes girls realize they mde a mistake but are too embarrassed or prideful to admit it or admit they changed their mind.

If you want her make a decisive move like rip her panties off through her jeans.

No, not really, but like.. do one of your normal dates/hangouts and towards the end of it, make eye contact and do the guy soul-catcher kinda thing, lean in for the kiss and put your hand on her cheek while you do it.

It tells her you really want to be with her, enough to take a risk, and you've been paying attention to her signs. The hand and general attitude of the move makes you seem confident/in control, which most women like *in small doses*.

Ben Venomous wrote:

Sounds like a girl I used to know. Broke up with me after like 2 weeks then got closer than she had before. Sometimes girls realize they mde a mistake but are too embarrassed or prideful to admit it or admit they changed their mind.

If you want her make a decisive move like rip her panties off through her jeans.

No, not really, but like.. do one of your normal dates/hangouts and towards the end of it, make eye contact and do the guy soul-catcher kinda thing, lean in for the kiss and put your hand on her cheek while you do it.

It tells her you really want to be with her, enough to take a risk, and you've been paying attention to her signs. The hand and general attitude of the move makes you seem confident/in control, which most women like *in small doses*.

yes i see that you are right, i would like to be with her but the same time i dont, her parents are phyco, they keep tabs on her like crazy, i wouldnt be suprised if they had a scout copter watching her from above

she's also talking about this guy who keeps talking to her and msging her, she said she had feelings for him but he didnt have any for her now that he does hes bugging her and she doesnt want him back.

shes playing games with me and i dont like it. I think its immature, but im sorta not caring as much and being a dick to her, now shes after my attention even more...
      Not a jealous man, but females lie, But I guess that's just what you do, How could it ever be just us two?

Ben Venomous wrote:

She probably likes you the most, imo.

You have two choices- she IS immature, but all mature people were once. You could be the guy who helps her grow, but this path isn't for the faint of heart.

Second choice is to leave her be and give her more time to mature on her own.

yes she is immature, ever since she got caught by her parents for fucking around on campus she has matured a lot, she pretty much quit smoking weed and partying hard, focusing on school and working harder.

but sometimes i just wanna slap her cause of her immaturity

BethanylikestoBabble wrote:

Sounds like she does like you, but wants you to fight for her .. even though you were the one who told her you like her originally ..

thats so dam immature, i hate when women play games, like seriously what do i have to prove to her?

ughh

Keep us updated haha, I like to know :')!
      but in some ways it isn't immature .. like the playing games is totally dumb yeah
      but she may just want to see if you're still interested or something, idk. :)

im not as interested as i used to be, after realizing the issues she has and i told her that my feelings for her are sorta going away.

she didnt respond to that after. she changed the subject

Yeah,
      If she changed the subject it's probably because she feels stupid and she's hurting inside.
      But tbh she shouldn't have played games, she had her chance!

my freinds say to give her an ultimatum and either be just regular freinds or date me, no freindzone shit