tantrUm

    • Banana made a thread about me.

      And, she's a smart girl for doing so since I'm pretty awesome.

      I thought about making a thread for her, but then I thought another thread dedicated to me would be better.

      However, I figured since Banana inspired this decent idea (with some assistance since she's a dunce), I felt I would show her some appreciation by actually replying to some of her emotional rambling from another thread that I found to be quite desperate.

      Banana wrote:

      Hahahahaha oh so you're bringing out the big guns now are you?

      Firstly, "fat cam whore", I DEFY you do find ANY recent picture, ANY of your choice which suggests that I'm a cam whore. Go on, it will amuse me so.

      As for the fat comment. Well done. You've made an entirely obvious comment and now you feel high and mighty because you think you're the first to discover that I'm overweight?
      now.


      (The sarcastic lead up to her "first point" made me giggle. So I included it. How mad is she, bro?)

      Is your profile picture recent, Banana, because that in itself is evidence of a cam whore (one who loves taking and posting pictures of herself). You posted a picture of yourself from a "flattering" angle (barely...) and used it as your profile picture for apparent reasons, you want attention. It is posted OVER AND OVER again every time you post (which there is no shortage of your posts) and could be replaced by an infinite amount of any other pictures to express your online identity -- yet you choose yourself.

      How conceited. Cam whore.

      I hope my explanation amused you because I definitely feel indebted to do so.

      (After firstly, she lost count. :lol:)

      As for the fat comment (which is clearly an emotional trigger for you because you addressed it separately as if it were it's own individual comment :lol:), I don't care if you know you're fat. I was just letting you know that I know. Even though you don't post full body pictures and take pictures from awkward angles to avoid the excess fat you've managed to suck and tuck away from the shot.

      As a side note: I have no issue with fat people. She's a fat cam whore. When I was 14, I was a chubby cam whore. Hahaha. It is what it is.
      And, that's the end
    • You think my profile picture is me taking it myself?

      I'm in a nightclub you retard :lol:
      See?


      Dancing away, and it just so happens that the photographer for the club was standing on a chair and taking pics of the night.
      I was lucky to get on their site.
      :lol: !!
      [CENTER]
      Now dance, fucker, dance
      Man, he never had a chance
      And no one even knew
      It was really only you[/CENTER]

      Post was edited 1 time, last by Banana ().

    • Banana wrote:

      You think my profile picture is me taking it myself?

      I'm in a nightclub you retard :lol:
      See?



      :lol: !!
      And your hand is above your head snapping the shot... You can see a thick trail of pasty skin to the bottom right corner. That or the photographer is awkwardly tall and clearly too intoxicated to snap a decently-angled picture and too drunk to realize you're breasts are weirdly separated that your cleavage looks deformed and your face looks like the remnants of a melted wax museum figure.

      :lol:

      And, just because you're in a "nightclub, you retard", doesn't defend anything to do with you being a cam whore.

      Are you just trying to talk about as many of your scarce public outings as possible to offer the illusion of an active social life?

      Girl, quit fronting.
      And, that's the end
    • where do you expect my shoulder to be in a halterneck dress?
      The photo guy was up high and zoomed in. I didn't get a fucking brief, it's just a picture.

      And :lol: you did not just talk about my cleavage you flat chested yank.
      hahahahaha

      this is hilarious.
      [CENTER]
      Now dance, fucker, dance
      Man, he never had a chance
      And no one even knew
      It was really only you[/CENTER]

      Post was edited 1 time, last by Banana ().

    • Banana wrote:


      Dancing away, and it just so happens that the photographer for the club was standing on a chair and taking pics of the night.
      I was lucky to get on their site.
      :lol: !!


      Reply to your edit:

      This "professional" photographer was "hired" to "stand on a chair" and take horribly focused pictures of unattractive women? Likely story.

      Usually there's a watermark on the picture as well if it's taken professionally.

      More likely story: You asked one of the drunk, midget guys lurking in the bar to attempt to stand on a bar stool to take a picture of you and your "only" friend and he zoomed in on your poor excuse for cleavage.

      Am I right or am I right?

      I'm right.

      ---------- Post added at 07:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 AM ----------

      Banana wrote:

      where do you expect my shoulder to be in a halterneck dress?
      The photo guy was up high and zoomed in. I didn't get a fucking brief, it's just a picture.

      And :lol: you did not just talk about my cleavage you flat chested yank.
      hahahahaha

      this is hilarious.

      Before you started posting pictures of me in the "PYP" thread... I posted a recent one.

      :)

      If I'm flat chested, you're visually impaired.
      And, that's the end
    • Banana wrote:

      You've just said I get midgets to take my picture... Are you well?

      I don't need to throw insults around to show that I care about your well being.


      This is so classic.

      If you really cared about anyone's well-being, you wouldn't insert yourself into threads with personal attacks for the purposes of receiving attention...

      :lol:

      And, I still presume that a midget took your picture or a member of another socially ostracized sub-group because no reasonably-minded person would actually find your appearance compatible with a camera. i.e. You thought taking pictures of yourself was a good idea.

      :lol:

      ---------- Post added at 07:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 AM ----------

      Banana wrote:

      I might be fat but at least I haven't got a nigger's nose <3


      You're so racist.

      Think about how many black people you just offended JUST TO make a belittling remark about my nose in futile efforts to defend your very noticeable physical insecurity....

      I mean, I don't care if you're racist.

      :lol:

      If you need to generalize a whole racial group in an attempt to insult me, it's kind of enhances my vanity.
      And, that's the end
    • I will post where I like, when I like.
      I call retards as I see them.

      This whole thing started because I called you an ugly retard.
      Why do you care so much?

      You started a WHOLE thread about how I'm a cam whore yet the only thing you have to say is about my profile picture. Yet I have THREE, count them, three accounts of yours where you're whoring yourself out to guys, trying to get compliments.

      You started on Rob for no reason, and when other's commented on your stupid behaviour, you take it personally and rage a war on them.

      Maybe that midget and their friend, Mr. Unicorn can help you with your issues.

      ---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

      tantrUm wrote:



      [/COLOR]

      You're so racist.

      Think about how many black people you just offended JUST TO make a belittling remark about my nose in futile efforts to defend your very noticeable physical insecurity....

      I mean, I don't care if you're racist.

      :lol:

      If you need to generalize a whole racial group in an attempt to insult me, it's kind of enhances my vanity.



      Lol alright Tyson, simmer down
      If you think that's racist, you're not going to last on this forum.
      [CENTER]
      Now dance, fucker, dance
      Man, he never had a chance
      And no one even knew
      It was really only you[/CENTER]

      Post was edited 1 time, last by Banana ().

    • Banana wrote:

      I will post where I like, when I like.

      Such a rebel, you.

      Banana wrote:

      I call retards as I see them.

      I call everything like I see it. And, you are, a fat retard.

      Banana wrote:

      This whole thing started because I called you an ugly retard.
      Why do you care so much?

      Let me set you straight. This "whole thing" (lol, we have a thing, awee) did not start because you called me an "ugly retard"... Your existence became apparent to me due to that comment, yes. However, I think you're a presumptuous cunt that needs to be taken down a few notches and I haven't seen anyone on this forum take that upon themselves.

      I don't give a fuck, a care, a shit or two squirts of piss for you or anything you say to me.

      :lol:

      Banana wrote:

      You started a WHOLE thread about how I'm a cam whore yet the only thing you have to say is about my profile picture. Yet I have THREE, count them, three accounts of yours where you're whoring yourself out to guys, trying to get compliments.
      I started a thread about me.

      :lol:

      No, but really, I call it like I see it.
      Fat. Retarded. Cam whore.

      tantrUm wrote:

      As a side note: She's a fat cam whore. When I was 14, I was a chubby cam whore. Hahaha. It is what it is.


      Yes, I used to be a cam whore. And then high school happened.

      Therefore, as a retired cam whore, I am in the perfect position to observe your cam whore-ness.

      Banana wrote:

      You started on Rob for no reason, and when other's commented on your stupid behaviour, you take it personally and rage a war on them.


      This. Is. All. Your. Own. Account. And. Opinion.

      And, we aren't on a first name basis. I'm not on a first name basis with anyone on this forum. Who the fuck is Rob?

      :lol:

      Have I made threads about every single individual that has thrown a sour comment my way? The answer is no.

      Maybe that midget and their friend, Mr. Unicorn can help you with your issues.

      ---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

      [/QUOTE]
      I'm a pretty good liar, but when it comes to telling you that was clever... I just can't do it.


      Banana wrote:

      If you think that's racist, you're not going to last on this forum.
      Bitch, what do you even know? You can't even "last" a day without consuming an excessive amount of calories.

      ---------- Post added at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 AM ----------

      You know I see you editing your posts and adding more because you're desperate for "laughs", right?
      And, that's the end
    • One picture, in your mind, justifies a cam whore?
      One?

      Apart from your many many accounts on single dating sites and photo uploads, one picture does it for you.

      Wow.

      ---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AULaJdMPmIw]The Offspring - Kristy, Are You Doing Okay? - YouTube[/ame]
      [CENTER]
      Now dance, fucker, dance
      Man, he never had a chance
      And no one even knew
      It was really only you[/CENTER]
    • Banana wrote:

      One picture, in your mind, justifies a cam whore?
      One?

      Apart from your many many accounts on single dating sites and photo uploads, one picture does it for you.

      Wow.


      I provided many reasons and you're too thick to grasp them. Normally I wouldn't mind continuing to make it evident just how slow you are and go into a more concise, numbered list of the above reasons... However, I really don't think you're worth any more of my time.

      You're a misshapen, fat chick with a bad attitude that has served her purpose as my brief entertainment for the time being.

      That is all you are.

      I don't know why you ask questions like they will be answered.
      :rofl:

      You're NOT that important. I answer them at my leisure. I find the fact you defend yourself so vigorously increasingly desperate and the measures you go to "insult me" (like incessantly posting my pictures in several threads) don't serve your objective but do illustrate how pathetic you truly are to have to stoop to those low blows.

      :wink:

      If I were you, I'd be a lot nicer on the forums to new members or members you don't know or take the heat you get when you make yourself a target.

      ---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 AM ----------

      Banana wrote:



      ---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

      The Offspring - Kristy, Are You Doing Okay? - YouTube

      You know my name.

      Oh my god. You're almost too creepy to handle.

      Hahaha. :lol:

      Retard. Yes, my name is Christy. You found a song that includes it. Clap, clap. How clever.
      And, that's the end
    • Re: tantrUm

      Right I've just waded through all of the insult bullshit, still to find that you still haven't answered me.
      I'm in no way a target. If anything, I targeted you by calling you ugly... When you were 14. And now you're sad.

      But still...
      How does one picture, however much you might not like it, constitute someone as a cam whore?
      [CENTER]
      Now dance, fucker, dance
      Man, he never had a chance
      And no one even knew
      It was really only you[/CENTER]

      Post was edited 1 time, last by Banana ().

    • Re: tantrUm

      Banana wrote:

      You still haven't answered me.
      How does one picture, however much you might not like it, constitute someone as a cam whore?

      Oh, but I did answer you when I told you to get over not getting an answer.

      :lol:

      If I get around to dissecting my previous assertions, I will.

      Until then and otherwise, you are a fat, retarded cam whore.

      And you needn't ask if I'm doing okay, I am not a fat, retarded cam whore so clearly I am doing better than you and that's okay enough for me.

      :lol:

      ---------- Post added at 08:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 AM ----------

      Banana wrote:

      Right I've just waded through all of the insult bullshit, still to find that you still haven't answered me.
      I'm in no way a target. If anything, I targeted you by calling you ugly... When you were 14. And now you're sad.

      When one jumps to conclusions, they look dumb.
      When one jumps to conclusions after the reality of the situation has already been explained to them, they are dumb.

      You are so dumb. For real.
      And, that's the end