My first 69...

• Re: My first 69...

Soccerbeau8 wrote:

Um..... :rofl:

Dear Ms. Soccerbeau8: Hi. I am trying to strive for a more peaceful existence; but it is very difficult for me. Do you see how I am treated here???

I like soccer a lot; but I was never good at it. What position do you play with soccer??

As for megan; I lvoe her so much. And I can smell her on me STILL! I refuse to shower or wash my hands...

love, love, love, love,

little miss sunshine!!!

---------- Post added at 04:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 AM ----------

YO_VANILLA wrote:

How can you not talk to homosexuals, when you are one

I am afraid of penis...

sorry,
    sunshine

Sad Sunshine wrote:

Dear Ms. Soccerbeau8: Hi. I am trying to strive for a more peaceful existence; but it is very difficult for me. Do you see how I am treated here???

I like soccer a lot; but I was never good at it. What position do you play with soccer??

As for megan; I lvoe her so much. And I can smell her on me STILL! I refuse to shower or wash my hands...

love, love, love, love,

little miss sunshine!!!

---------- Post added at 04:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 AM ----------

I am afraid of penis...

sorry,
    sunshine

I've played forward, midfielder before but, my favorite was defender. I used to play on a team but, haven't in a few years. I do play soccer for fun now and then.

Just because you are afraid of penis doesn't mean you have to be homophobic. I mean the gay people aren't going to want you.

Soccerbeau8 wrote:

I've played forward, midfielder before but, my favorite was defender. I used to play on a team but, haven't in a few years. I do play soccer for fun now and then.

Just because you are afraid of penis doesn't mean you have to be homophobic. I mean the gay people aren't going to want you.

Well, as a lesbian, I was kind of joking; yet I am afraid of penises. I am very caring and very liberal, but sometimes penis scares me...

I have played the same positions you have as well! I love soccer; but I am very small, so it is hard for me to be competitive...

thank you for caring!!!

~always,
    sunshine!!:kiss:

Sad Sunshine wrote:

Well, as a lesbian, I was kind of joking; yet I am afraid of penises. I am very caring and very liberal, but sometimes penis scares me...

I have played the same positions you have as well! I love soccer; but I am very small, so it is hard for me to be competitive...

thank you for caring!!!

~always,
    sunshine!!:kiss:

Small as in skinny or short? It doesn't matter your size, you can still be competitive at a smaller height or weight.

Soccerbeau8 wrote:

Small as in skinny or short? It doesn't matter your size, you can still be competitive at a smaller height or weight.

I am both skinny and short. I am 5'0 (barely) and weigh 98 pounds. I do not have a lot of kicking power; but I am fast and nimble. I often get pushed around on the field; but I am learning to deal with it...

Glad to have made a new friend on here. How old are u??
    Any soccer tips for me? As I want to play forward; but lack the power...

your friend,
    sunshine!:kiss:

Sad Sunshine wrote:

We ate each other out. I do not appecitate responses from niggers. so do not respond Mr. black man.

love me sunshine...drunkkkkkkkkkkk

Ok that was just racist? and please dont turn into a slut and niggers? really?

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

Sad Sunshine wrote:

Sorry, i do not talk to homosexuals; nor black people....

take care,

sunshine!!!

lol.. ur homo... dumbass kid

FrozenInfiniteRose wrote:

Ok that was just racist? and please dont turn into a slut and niggers? really?

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

lol.. ur homo... dumbass kid

sorry, i just do not like black people; but i will help them with food and shelter. i just fear being around them...

so sorry,

sunshine

Sad Sunshine wrote:

You live in CT?? by new haven?? i live in east harlem. how would u feel?? apes walking the streets; looking at me like a hot piece of ass; yet i have no ass...no boobs...i fear everyday. thankfully my landlord is NYPD...

i love every1,
    sunshine

Actually i moved there. I was born in NJ for your info. and my parents are from NYC so they know who the f*** to worry about.

FrozenInfiniteRose wrote:

Actually i moved there. I was born in NJ for your info. and my parents are from NYC so they know who the f*** to worry about.

I grew up in Vernon; so u know where that is at. If you're parents are clever; they would know not to go above 86th street on either side...once at the top; do not go north on 110th st. Ask them! you seem upset? did some1 trample upon your heart recently?? you seem heart broken; i am here to hear your story...do tell...

your friend,
    sunshine
    :love1:

Sad Sunshine wrote:

I am both skinny and short. I am 5'0 (barely) and weigh 98 pounds. I do not have a lot of kicking power; but I am fast and nimble. I often get pushed around on the field; but I am learning to deal with it...

Glad to have made a new friend on here. How old are u??
    Any soccer tips for me? As I want to play forward; but lack the power...

your friend,
    sunshine!:kiss:

You are 13 right? You still have a chance to grow.. I mean when I was around 13 I don't think I hit 5'0" but, I am barely over 5'1" so I kind of got unlucky but, still played soccer.

I don't know if were friends.. sorry but, I tend to stick with friends around my age. I am 20.

I would watch different soccer teams play and get a feel for how they act on the field. I am not a forward so I don't know how much help I can be. I think if you want both the action of going after the ball and also defending, mid field would be a good position for you.

Soccerbeau8 wrote:

You are 13 right? You still have a chance to grow.. I mean when I was around 13 I don't think I hit 5'0" but, I am barely over 5'1" so I kind of got unlucky but, still played soccer.

I don't know if were friends.. sorry but, I tend to stick with friends around my age. I am 20.

I would watch different soccer teams play and get a feel for how they act on the field. I am not a forward so I don't know how much help I can be. I think if you want both the action of going after the ball and also defending, mid field would be a good position for you.

I will take ur advice; but being in mid-field is not for me; as I must either score or defend. I am very black and white. It's OK, you don't have to be my friend; most people do not. Drinking wine...

I never fit in. Do you know why I no longer walk across the Brooklyn Bridge?? I fear I may have a panic attack and jump! I don't fit in anywhere...

Goodbye,,,

little miss sunshine.

Don't take me not wanting to be your friend personally.

Here is some advice, stop putting yourself down, it makes it hard for people to be friends with someone who is constantly putting themselves down or whinging about things that are just small. Also try not to take some of what people say on the internet so seriously.

Do you know why I no longer walk across the Brooklyn Bridge?? I fear I may have a panic attack and jump! I don't fit in anywhere..

Stuff like this makes you seem like you want pity, like you expect me to say lets be friends so you fit in. You probably don't fit in because you allow yourself not to.

Soccerbeau8 wrote:

Don't take me not wanting to be your friend personally.

Here is some advice, stop putting yourself down, it makes it hard for people to be friends with someone who is constantly putting themselves down or whinging about things that are just small. Also try not to take some of what people say on the internet so seriously.

Stuff like this makes you seem like you want pity, like you expect me to say lets be friends so you fit in. You probably don't fit in because you allow yourself not to.

I understand. I will leave u alone. See u in heaven...

GOODBYE...,,,

sunshine?