My first 69...

• Re: My first 69...

runnadoll wrote:

i've never 69'd before. i can already see myself being extremely awkward though. i've never been eaten out either. that would also be hella awkward.

also, sunshine. penis is nothing to be afraid of, silly. :p

I will admit; I did sneak a peek at ur profile. You are very pretty; unlike me. Wish I was beautiful; but I know I am not; nor will I ever be. I just try to wake up everyday with a new outlook; yet I know I am not pretty...

Being a lesbian; even the girls do not like me; so where do i fit in?? where does all of this leave me?? and then i go to church; and i feel guilty now because of the 69. but i had to do it in order to feel love; and i wanted to cum...

and now God will destroy anything i have because i have sinned ... i just want to cry... and i am getting more of mother's wine....she is passed out... i am getting more wine... i just want to tip over and die at times... who wants me??? i do not even want myself...

sunshine,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sad, loney,,,,,,,,,,,,lost luggage......:kiss:

Sad Sunshine wrote:

I will admit; I did sneak a peek at ur profile. You are very pretty; unlike me. Wish I was beautiful; but I know I am not; nor will I ever be. I just try to wake up everyday with a new outlook; yet I know I am not pretty...

Being a lesbian; even the girls do not like me; so where do i fit in?? where does all of this leave me?? and then i go to church; and i feel guilty now because of the 69. but i had to do it in order to feel love; and i wanted to cum...

and now God will destroy anything i have because i have sinned ... i just want to cry... and i am getting more of mother's wine....she is passed out... i am getting more wine... i just want to tip over and die at times... who wants me??? i do not even want myself...

For your own sake, I hope you're just trolling. :)

Sad Sunshine wrote:

you'll find your place eventually. regardless of how highly you speak of me, i've also struggled with fitting in at one time. you are still young and people don't understand sexuality the way you do. it's hard being gay, because being gay means you are different, which is why you should always be welcoming to others so that they never feel like an outcast. and believe me, eventually people will return the favor. <3

runnadoll wrote:

you'll find your place eventually. regardless of how highly you speak of me, i've also struggled with fitting in at one time. you are still young and people don't understand sexuality the way you do. it's hard being gay, because being gay means you are different, which is why you should always be welcoming to others so that they never feel like an outcast. and believe me, eventually people will return the favor. <3

Not only am i a lesbo; i am skinny, short, have ratty hair, chipped nails, can't afford nail polish (even at CVS), can't afford razors to shave my cooter...i am fucked... i want to die....................

goodnite..........

sunshine.:love1:

:kiss::love1:

runnadoll wrote:

hahahha why? wtf.

just a bit tipsy fromm wine... mother always gets teh best wine. it is yummy!!! i cna still smell megan on me...so sweet...yet the scent is fading...makes me sad... and i am happy that step/mom and dad are going out to long island tomorrow....i will hve the condo to myself....

megan will cum over. we will 69 each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and we will relish in teh smell of our love... i am beginning to love life for the first time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

megan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!eat me! beat me! toatally mistreat me!!! tell me i am ur whore!! tell me you want me to cum....RIGHT IN YOUR FUCKING FACE!!!

love always,
    courteny

Sad Sunshine wrote:

just a bit tipsy fromm wine... mother always gets teh best wine. it is yummy!!! i cna still smell megan on me...so sweet...yet the scent is fading...makes me sad... and i am happy that step/mom and dad are going out to long island tomorrow....i will hve the condo to myself....

megan will cum over. we will 69 each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and we will relish in teh smell of our love... i am beginning to love life for the first time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

megan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!eat me! beat me! toatally mistreat me!!! tell me i am ur whore!! tell me you want me to cum....RIGHT IN YOUR FUCKING FACE!!!

love always,
    courteny

this thread is dedicated to me and megan!! so do not post dumb pics on this thread u fucking asshole!!!

either speak , or be gone like satan!! i do not like posters like u at all!!! u fucker!! me and megan are togetehr!!! and she will be here shortly...wine.......ambien........pills..........pussy...........i will grab her head and force her down on my vagaina!!! she willl make me CUM!!! u will not.... so please leavee us alone of now...

courtney

Sad Sunshine wrote:

this thread is dedicated to me and megan!! so do not post dumb pics on this thread u fucking asshole!!!

either speak , or be gone like satan!! i do not like posters like u at all!!! u fucker!! me and megan are togetehr!!! and she will be here shortly...wine.......ambien........pills..........pussy...........i will grab her head and force her down on my vagaina!!! she willl make me CUM!!! u will not.... so please leavee us alone of now...

courtney

Whats wrong? Did someone give you this face before?

Nayr343 wrote:

Whats wrong? Did someone give you this face before?

Dear Nayr343: I do the best I can. i do not wish for this thread to be de-reailed...woudl that be fair to me?? so many haters?? and they wonder why i drink mothers' wine. (I stole it.) and am i so bad?? perhaps i care too much!!?? is that why?? i am targeted??

i see what is written for me. and it hurts;;;;;;;;but i guess i deserve it i suppose. i was just trying to make friends heree. but nobody want s to be my friend....so i will leave.....i would jump...if it were't for the fact i would mess that up too...

courteny,
    that is my reall name...:kiss:

Sad Sunshine wrote:

Dear Nayr343: I do the best I can. i do not wish for this thread to be de-reailed...woudl that be fair to me?? so many haters?? and they wonder why i drink mothers' wine. (I stole it.) and am i so bad?? perhaps i care too much!!?? is that why?? i am targeted??

i see what is written for me. and it hurts;;;;;;;;but i guess i deserve it i suppose. i was just trying to make friends heree. but nobody want s to be my friend....so i will leave.....i would jump...if it were't for the fact i would mess that up too...

courteny,
    that is my reall name...:kiss:

Stealing wine? You're 13:nono:

Oh and Hi Courtney...

Sad Sunshine wrote:

No, it does not make me 'hardcore.' It is simply wine. What the fuck is wrong with you?? Simply wine... go kick a soccer ball!

Love me, hate me,

Courteny

Nothing is wrong with me. I didn't say stealing whine made you hardcore as a matter of fact I said it didn't make you hardcore. :) You keep mentioning how you steal your mother's wine as if it is an accomplishment or something.

Mhm maybe I will go kick a soccer ball!

Sad Sunshine wrote:

love always,
    courteny

honestly, i am sooo glad you told me that!

Soccerbeau8 wrote:

Nothing is wrong with me. I didn't say stealing whine made you hardcore as a matter of fact I said it didn't make you hardcore. :) You keep mentioning how you steal your mother's wine as if it is an accomplishment or something.

Mhm maybe I will go kick a soccer ball!

Yes, stealing 'Mother's ' wine is a great accomplishment. First, I have to find the key (it's usually behind the plant that is on the fireplace mantle,) then I have to physically steal the wine...

There are many bottles of various sizes and shapes...and I just woke up to drink more wine. White wine to be exact. It may make my own teenage pussy juices taste sweeter from what I have been reading online...

I just want to CUM!!!!! I am such a dirty little slut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'ts only 5am; but I have checked and my vibrator is charged!! It will get a workout with me and Megan later today!! It's 69 time!!!!!!!!

Love you all,
    sunshine!!!:love1: