My first 69...

• Re: My first 69...

For the record, you guys have probably seen how i post when people actually want help for their issues. I made the mistake of sending her a 3 or 4 paragraph private message the other night with solid (and not hostile) advice regarding her drug problems, her tendency to start arguments on the internet, her age, and coming to terms with her sexuality.

I've come to the conclusion that she must be lying about some of her issues or all of them, due to the fact that I got no response whatsoever and she's doing the same things today with no change whatsoever in her behavior.

Some factual fallacies to point out also-

-A few days ago her mother apparently caught 'her' and 'Megan' after having sex, yet today she talks about having to 'secretly wash' her bedsheets in order to avoid getting caught.

-Few days ago she says she ordered a rabbit vibrator online, then the following day she ALREADY HAD IT; and yet her hymen's still intact after having "her vagina weep honey as she 'diddled' her clit with megan?" ............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-calls herself a deaf czech lesbian slut, then turns racist and homophobic? "Sorry, I do not talk to homosexuals" "I have nothing against homosexuals"

-keeps ending her posts with obnoxious "ilu all!!!@#@!@$#" type statements, but most people commenting on her posts are met with either more *fucking abnormal* sexual statements, or outright hostility. Portrayed personality makes no sense even with all her proclaimed issues.

Don't waste any more time on this pathetic person. She's gotten all the support she'll get from this site, and the attitude of her posts suggests she is either fake/doesn't really give a shit about anything except trolling.

Ben Venomous wrote:

For the record, you guys have probably seen how i post when people actually want help for their issues. I made the mistake of sending her a 3 or 4 paragraph private message the other night with solid (and not hostile) advice regarding her drug problems, her tendency to start arguments on the internet, her age, and coming to terms with her sexuality.

I've come to the conclusion that she must be lying about some of her issues or all of them, due to the fact that I got no response whatsoever and she's doing the same things today with no change whatsoever in her behavior.

Some factual fallacies to point out also-

-A few days ago her mother apparently caught 'her' and 'Megan' after having sex, yet today she talks about having to 'secretly wash' her bedsheets in order to avoid getting caught.

-Few days ago she says she ordered a rabbit vibrator online, then the following day she ALREADY HAD IT; and yet her hymen's still intact after having "her vagina weep honey as she 'diddled' her clit with megan?" ............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-calls herself a deaf czech lesbian slut, then turns racist and homophobic? "Sorry, I do not talk to homosexuals" "I have nothing against homosexuals"

-keeps ending her posts with obnoxious "ilu all!!!@#@!@$#" type statements, but most people commenting on her posts are met with either more *fucking abnormal* sexual statements, or outright hostility. Portrayed personality makes no sense even with all her proclaimed issues.

Don't waste any more time on this pathetic person. She's gotten all the support she'll get from this site, and the attitude of her posts suggests she is either fake/doesn't really give a shit about anything except trolling.

Couple of things here Ben;

1) My step mom caught us at the end of our love session; but thought it was at the beginning. I told her nothing had happened; but it already had. I had to secretly wash the sheets because I lied to my mom...

2) We did order a rabbit vibrator; and it was overnighted. In the meantime; we used Megan's sisters rabbit. (We put a concom over it; even after we sterizliezed it.)

3) I did not have time to respond to your private note as so many people were sending me private notes; and I was just about to do so; until I saw this.

4) Yes, my hymen is intact.

5) Yes, I am deaf; so what??

Your detective skills need some work...

take care,

Sunshine and megan:kiss:

YO_VANILLA wrote:

I thought you said you were leaving the forum

How can I leave? When people keep asking me questions? I was going to leave; now I am not!! Even if I left; you know you might end up missing me...but perhaps not. I probably would not miss me...

But then I feel bad about destroying my room. Tearing down all the posters and pictures on my walls. I got destructive...how do i repair the mess?? I can't do this without the forums help...can I???

little miss sunshine

hondaeg6supercharge wrote:

What's with the "nigger" discrimination we respect you lesbians now respect all ethnicity groups plezz. Omg and u were prob all exited on that 69 huh lol hahaha I'm suxh a scandalous person

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

Wtf

You joined the game late. I do not respond to new posters. When you have at least 100 posts; then I shall reconsider. In the meantime; you are to address me as; 'Little miss sunshine.' Until then; you are ignored...

Enjoy ur day,

little miss sunshine!:lolz::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

hahahahhahahahahhahahaaha. bitch, you JUST joined Teenhut. Just because you are an obsessive, bipolar prick and had over 100 posts in like one day does not mean that you have the right to ridicule others, it just means that you have no life. i don't think i've ever met someone so stupid. i know that you are just trolling, but fuck, you can't even do that right.

runnadoll wrote:

hahahahhahahahahhahahaaha. bitch, you JUST joined Teenhut. Just because you are an obsessive, bipolar prick and had over 100 posts in like one day does not mean that you have the right to ridicule others, it just means that you have no life. i don't think i've ever met someone so stupid. i know that you are just trolling, but fuck, you can't even do that right.

100 posts in 1 week. Not 1 day. The talk is about ME; not you my dear...

love,
    sunshine

Sad Sunshine wrote:

100 posts in 1 week. Not 1 day. The talk is about ME; not you my dear...

love,
    sunshine

the only reason people comment on your shit is because you are so GOD DAMN STUPID!! are you really that irrational? and what's the point of getting attention if it's all negative attention anyway? at least people like me on here lol.

runnadoll wrote:

the only reason people comment on your shit is because you are so GOD DAMN STUPID!! are you really that irrational? and what's the point of getting attention if it's all negative attention anyway? at least people like me on here lol.

I am irrational at times; and I know that about myself. Sad and malicious thoughts come into my mine. Yet, I can not do much to stop those thoughts. I often fantasize about leaping from a building or bridge; or what it would be like to scratch some other girl's eyes out...if I feel she is prettier than me. But would that be fair to her???

Meg and I had our first arguement; so not sure what is going to happen with that, or her. So sad how it is always something so little that affects my life in such a big way...

I guess I will text her; and see if she will talk to me.

Sunshine1:kiss: