How fu**ing much i hate perverts...

• How fu**ing much i hate perverts...

I have wrote about the same subject before, but i would still like some advice. Okay, today my girlfriend was walking down an alleyway, and some damn tramp tried to touch her hips, and said something like "hey there". Apparently he tried to pull her dress up too. :( I am so worried, we live in different countries, i can't protect her, so what to do? :( She did say "what the fuck?" though, and strangely that was enough to make the tramp run for his life. :confused: I am just afraid of something worse happening. I don't even want things like this to happen to her. :( And if i ever see someone trying to rape her live, i will KILL that fu**ing rapist! :mad: Also, i just got some more information about what happened. Apparently he was drunk and smelt it, and he also tried to kiss my girlfriend. And he did shove her up against a wall too. :( What the hell am i supposed to do? :( Apparently some other person came to the alley, but just turned a blind eye. Seriously, why are people such cowards? If someone is being raped, i would defend that person. Sorry for my rough language, but i want to stick a pike in that rapist's ass and cut his dick off with a cleaver, and leave his body there to rot! :mad: I am aware that the person was drunk and i am speaking some rough things, but i don't give a s**t. Being drunk gives no fu**ing reason to rape anyone. This is one of the reasons why i never want to become a drunkard! Atleast the people i live with can be proud of me!:mad:

The post was edited 2 times, last by Samppa: Additional information. ().

• Re: How fu**ing much i hate perverts...

She just told me that she was overly exaggerating the stuff she told me... and that she got a weird impulse to lie to me. :confused: She said she never gets impulses to lie, and especially not towards me. Well, it was a relief she was overly exaggerating, but now she is blaming herself for lying to me. She thinks she should die. :( I am so worried, she said the suicidal feelings are worse than ever before. :( And now she thinks she is a lying bitch that deserves to rot in hell. :(
      What should i do? If i lose her, i will have nothing left. :waa: It really was not such a big deal to me at all. :( Please help me cheer her up. :waa:

Dexter. wrote:

You can't be that mad if you're censoring your own swear words.

Irrelevant/rude.

on topic: As for your first problem, theres perverts everywhere, your girlfriend shouldnt be walking alone in an alley anyways, thats dangerous, in order to be safe she should be with a group of friends or just not go in any alley's. You cant protect her by being so far away, all you can do is comfort her if something does happen, and hope shes smart enough to not go into places like that by herself.

As for your second problem, just tell her you forgive her for lying and that you're just happy shes okay. It looks like shes just seeking attention and wants to be comforted. Girls are weird man, just try your best to calm her down and dont get over emotional or it'll make things worse, okay? Good luck, sorry about your troubles.

Samppa wrote:

Thank you ApatheticBella, that was good advice. :D And Dexter, i censor my swear words because i don't want to get banned, and i am nice. If you got something against that, i don't care.

If you were really nice.. you wouldn't use any swear words that needed to be censored.

Also, Dexter is busy being important.

I'll be the guy keeping you in line.

Yeah keep her out of alleys dude. I mean, that's obvious. Other than that, maybe you tell her to get pepperspray or something, or to at least walk with friends when she can.
      [COLOR="black"]When I'm not fighting mountain lions for sport, I read about broken homes, teenage depression, and other such life-improving awesomeness cause I'm weird like that[/COLOR]

Dont listen to the negative people in your thread, everyone cusses every now and then, especially when you're angry. I for one am pleased that you had the decency to not fully type out the words.

As for self defense, i'm pretty sure thats allowed in every country, if shes defending herself then she wouldnt be charged for anything, especially if the guy layed a hand on her first.

She lives in Great Britain, England more precisely, and they don't allow much self-defense there at all. Not even peppersprays are allowed. From what i understood from her talking, there are cameras monitored by police in almost every corner. Where does she live, nazi Germany? -_- I even went as far as to say if she is attacked, she can do anything she needs to, and if she is caught, she can tell the authoritaries i told her to do it, and i take full responsibility. I highly doubt she would kill an attacker, she would not really hurt anyone, and i would happily go to jail if it meant she is safe. I can behave myself, i doubt my sentence would be too long, and i could get to parole too. And there are visitor times. I find it stupid that normal people can't do much at all if they are assaulted, should they just give up and let the attacker kill them, leaving a family with a dead member? And that defense would be just to LIVE. In my opinion, if a rapist tries to do something, they deserve a little beating, because raping is not allowed. Criminals are just too well protected nowadays...

Samppa wrote:

She lives in Great Britain, England more precisely, and they don't allow much self-defense there at all. Not even peppersprays are allowed. From what i understood from her talking, there are cameras monitored by police in almost every corner. Where does she live, nazi Germany? -_- I even went as far as to say if she is attacked, she can do anything she needs to, and if she is caught, she can tell the authoritaries i told her to do it, and i take full responsibility. I highly doubt she would kill an attacker, she would not really hurt anyone, and i would happily go to jail if it meant she is safe. I can behave myself, i doubt my sentence would be too long, and i could get to parole too. And there are visitor times. I find it stupid that normal people can't do much at all if they are assaulted, should they just give up and let the attacker kill them, leaving a family with a dead member? And that defense would be just to LIVE. In my opinion, if a rapist tries to do something, they deserve a little beating, because raping is not allowed. Criminals are just too well protected nowadays...

I'm sorry, but I live in England and a lot of acts of self defence are accepted here, come on, it's self defence. Also, sorry to break it to you but there aren't cameras on nearly every corner either, if there was do you think we'd have the amount of crimes we have? - and if she were to do anything, self defence or not, trying to push blame on to you would just make it appear worse on her; you can't be sent to jail for her actions.

Two wrongs don't make a right. :rolleyes:
      [CENTER]

[SIZE="1"][FONT="Georgia"][COLOR="Black"]When the city sleeps, I'm wide awake.
      You know what I see? High rises. Low lifes.
      Bright lights and back alleys.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[/CENTER]

Samppa wrote:

Oh... i have also read that acts of self-defense are really limited there, but you would be the best to know better, since you are from there afterall. And yeah, maybe i was overly exaggerating that camera thing, but are there not some cctv cameras there? Thanks for your answer! :D

You're an idiot.

brb tapping your girlfriends sweet ass.

Samppa wrote:

And who is the idiot now...

My girlfriend is in danger of killing herself, and you are just jerking around.

I have nothing else to say.

If her only danger is herself, she isn't in much danger at all.

I've been "suicidal" a bunch of times.

The only time you're really going to kill yourself is when you do it.

All the rest is just attention-seeking bullshit.

I know that from experience ;)

Dont stress yourself out over worrying about this, just remember to comfort her and make sure she knows you're there for her, i doubt she'll kill herself, especially since nothing even happened in the alley. No place is safe, there are crimes everywhere, she just needs to have the common sense not to go to places that look unsafe (like dark alley-ways by herself...)

Just take a chill pill and relax, theres no need to get all bent out of shape and say that you'll take the blame, goodness you're a whole country away, thats not even something to suggest, and it'll just make your girlfriend think she can go into all types of dangerous places like that, which she shouldnt. Anyways, i'm sure she'll be fine, just stop worrying, your worrying is probably making her more worried for her own safety.