Dieting?

• Okay, I don't really ever diet. My friends do, even when they're already so skinny, they could disappear behind a pencil. I'm not that skinny, but I like the way I am. I lose weight gradually by eating less and better, taking it like a slow incline until I can reach my weight loss goal. So far, it's working. I mean, It's not dieting, and it's not really exercising more than I did. I walk, jog up stairs sometimes, but I don't really excercise that much. I eat right and I slowly but surely lose weight. Recently, though there was a hitch in that plan when the doctor put me on birth control pills and Iron supplement tablets. I gained alot of weight really quick, but I'm working it of with my slow but steady eatin/excersise routine. What do you think?
    • Re: Dieting?

well its gud u dont diet i mean wat happens is as soon as u stop the diet u gain all the wieght bak anywaz to reduce weight all i can suggest and thats cause i use that teqnique is playin some outdoor sport
      the only prob is that once u start u hav to continue it for some time before reducing gradually cause if u stop all of a sudden u ll gain bak some weight so if u can jus play some high energy out door sport if u cant then probably cycling or walking and joggin will help but it ll b slow and u ll need patience

Hi all teens,

Before stating any diet you should consult a doctor or nutritionist who will be able to advise you on a suitable diet and weight to aim for and of any health risks.There is not a one-size fits all diet and what may work for a friend may not necessarily work for you.

Dieting does not work, most health experts agree on that, they just make things worse. Maintaining a sensible diet is the way to go. Throw in regular exercise and we're all fine. It does need to be 3 hours in the gym everyday. You can include them in your daily activities like walking up that flight of stairs in the mall instead of taking the escalator. I like to walk and bike.