Rape is Worse Than Murder

• Re: Rape is Worse Than Murder

Okay...rape is a horrible crime...but at the end of the day, the victim has a bad experience, she/he can receive counselling and healthcare treatment and begin to move on with life as normal. Also, they may have friends family to help them through it in the long-run. And, if the victim is lucky, the rapist could be caught, and jailed for however many years (or life).

However, if a person is murdered it leaves the family distraught, and they may never get closure. The victim might never be found, and if they were, whoever found the body is then mentally scarred for life. Also, even if the killer is found, with our shitty justice system, they may not even get life. I dunno. Rape is awful, but I think murder takes first place for the worst crime to commit.
      [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"][CENTER][SIZE="2"] Growing old is inevitable. Growing up is optional! [/SIZE][/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Ziggs wrote:

So you're saying you rather be dead than be raped?

-chuckles- If anyone tried to rape me they would loose their manhood and no one would ever have to worry about that person ever again.

That and death doesn't scare me. Death happens. You live your life and then one day, whether its tomorrow or eighty years from now, you die.

Would I take one over the other? Hm. Depends.

I would fight until one of us was dead. Thats just how I am wired...

That and if someone did try to rape me I do not think they would survive the ordeal. I always have my knives, shurken, and sometimes even my gun and or sword with me at all times.

Am I scared no, I just like my toys.
      "Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.” - George Bernard Shaw
      youtube.com/watch?v=kQFKtI6gn9Y

IDK.LOL wrote:

-chuckles- If anyone tried to rape me they would loose their manhood and no one would ever have to worry about that person ever again.

That and death doesn't scare me. Death happens. You live your life and then one day, whether its tomorrow or eighty years from now, you die.

That and if someone did try to rape me I do not think they would survive the ordeal. I always have my knives, shurken, and sometimes even my gun and or sword with me at all times.

There is some fucked up ways to be killed. Death isn't always a quick bullet to the head or going away peacefully in bed.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nightfall ().

Papa Bear wrote:

o_O crazy motherfucker

I am crazy. :)

There is some fucked up ways to be killed. Death isn't always a quick bullet to the head or going away peacefully in bed.

I know more ways to kill someone than you do, most of which are quite slow and agonizing. Trust me when I tell you...you do not want me to kill you for it would most likely be slow and painful. And I would enjoy it if you were my enemy.
      "Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.” - George Bernard Shaw

IDK.LOL wrote:

TLDR;

I watch a shitload of japanese shit, got myself some replica weapons, watched some videos on youtube, and now I'm a fucking ninja.
      I'm never away from my weapons because I never leave my room.
      Hello JC - Cade

I watch a shitload of japanese shit, got myself some replica weapons, watched some videos on youtube, and now I'm a fucking ninja.
      I'm never away from my weapons because I never leave my room.

But you see you don't leave your room.

I do and my weapons are not replicas and I know how to properly use them in combat.

IDK.LOL wrote:

But you see you don't leave your room.

I do and my weapons are not replicas and I know how to properly use them in combat.

Loool you trollin' us bad
      Who taught you?
      I will have you know that I learned crane style Karate from Mr. Miyagi, and can punch through solid diamond with my pinky. CAN YOUR NINJA TOYS DO THAT?
      Hello JC - Cade

JC wrote:

Loool you trollin' us bad
      Who taught you?
      I will have you know that I learned crane style Karate from Mr. Miyagi, and can punch through solid diamond with my pinky. CAN YOUR NINJA TOYS DO THAT?

I have relatives and friends who were and are in the Military, one is a mercenary, and the other is a Seal. So I do believe I have the most qualified trainers.

As for sword fighting I had a professional trainer for five years.

I do not learn from youtube or the internet. That is not learning for you would not have someone there telling you what you are doing wrong and how to better yourself.

I can kill someone with one move. And I do not have toys or replicas I have specialized weapons.

IDK.LOL wrote:

I have relatives and friends who were and are in the Military, one is a mercenary, and the other is a Seal. So I do believe I have the most qualified trainers.

As for sword fighting I had a professional trainer for five years.

I do not learn from youtube or the internet. That is not learning for you would not have someone there telling you what you are doing wrong and how to better yourself.

I can kill someone with one move. And I do not have toys or replicas I have specialized weapons.

And I can shoot lighting out from my ass!

Hear the thunder!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nightfall ().

I don't really know if I'd rather be raped or murdered. It's one of those things you'd have to be at in time to decide for yourself. If I'm tied down by a 300 pound black dude and about to be raped in the ass and there's a gun on the table waiting for me to shoot myself in the head, I honestly don't know what I would do. And no one say oh just shoot the black guy, you know what I mean.
      [CENTER][/CENTER]

Why not shoot the guy instead of yourself if you have the opportunity to shoot him?

If you have the time to shoot yourself you have the time to kill him, or severely injure him at least.