Rape is Worse Than Murder

• Re: Rape is Worse Than Murder

They're both two very bad situations, but ultimately I think it depends on the person and the situation to really determine which is worse. Rape is very damaging emotionally as the person has to live with it their whole life. Even though there are organizations to help them recover, not all of them will. It all depends on their will-power and emotional strength.
      Murder on the other hand is physically damaging and the victim won't have to deal with the effects of it afterwards. So in some ways murder might be preferred to rape.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

You can get it yourself? Its second worst to me also because people sometimes reconcile in objects as well as this for bank robberies: Money buys no happiness.

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

Opinion stated
      ]I'm a sixth dimensional Sargeant Major. I will shoot your face if you hating or being stupid with a virtual shotgun.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

KCool6 wrote:

You can get it yourself? Its second worst to me also because people sometimes reconcile in objects as well as this for bank robberies: Money buys no happiness.

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

Opinion stated

So you think material loss is worse than abuse?
      [CENTER]Elocution so divine[/CENTER]

they are both really bad but if i was ever raped i would want him to kill me after so i wouldnt have to like after that horrible dipressing thing

---------- Post added at 04:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 AM ----------

if i was ever raped i would want him to kill me after
      i would never wanna like after that horible thing

I'd rather be raped than murdered.
      Neither are that nice but I personally think that being forced into sex by a man (or woman) isn't as bad as what could be a slow painful death and then results in slow, painful recovery of friends and family. That's just me though, some people would rather die.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
      [RIGHT][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="1"]Kirk<3[/SIZE][/FONT][/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Silver"]Signature & Avatar (c) Studio Ghibli[/COLOR][/SIZE][/RIGHT]

Laurenzo wrote:

Neither are that nice but I personally think that being forced into sex by a man (or woman) isn't as bad as what could be a slow painful death and then results in slow, painful recovery of friends and family. That's just me though, some people would rather die.

I'd rape you :)
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Laurenzo wrote:

You wouldn't be aware of your family's and friends' pain though.
      Also, after the pain there would be nothing, whereas a continuing pain with rape.
      I think the reason you'd choose that is fear of death.
      (I'll reply to VM when I'm feeling more sociable, sorry.)

DR.Hamza wrote:

I'd rape you :)

Yeah, not funny.
      [CENTER]Elocution so divine[/CENTER]

i can understand how someone can feel like that after it happens cuz they have to live with what happened to them and think about it all the time but i think once u come to turms with it and realise that theres still good in life then yeah ur view would change and realise murder is still worse cuz at the end of the day ur still alive but yeah to me its imp cuz i was raped myself and felt the same b4 about how i thought rape was worse then murder :)

Murder is worse than rape.

I know how hard it is to deal with getting over being raped. It ruins your self confidence, you suffer nightmares and often you can't bear physical contact with others for quite a while afterwards. It can make you really wary of men and getting physical with boyfriends. You start to wonder if you were to blame, etc.

However although it may emotionally scar you, and you may never fully recover, lots of people do recover from rape and continue to lead normal lives. Obviously some of them face complications such as pregnancy or STIs, but they have the opportunity to carry on living.

Those who are murdered may not face any more suffering after their death, but they've had their whole life stolen from them. Rape victims suffer, but can eventually move on with their life, because at least they still have one. I'm not saying it's easy, but it's true.

In the form of law, It goes Capital Offenses, Capital Punishment and Treason. Then after that, using Arkansas standards, there are Y felonies which is selling of drugs to minors or rape of minors. After that there are A,B,C,D felonies with their respected crimes. Its different fro each state but on a federal level, Capital punishment and treason are at the top. So I think Murder in legal terms is worse.

Now not being the walking legal dictionary that I am, I still think murder is worse on most levels. Now, I can't provide a link, but there was an Amish man who shot a bullet into the sky and it came down and hit a 15 year old girl a mile away while she was driving a cart and I believe it killed her if I'm not mistaken. So is that worse than Rape? Probably. He was charged with negligent homicide. He didn't even know that it hit anyone. Just fired into the air. Gravity acted.

So in most cases I think Murder is worse, and in others I think Rape is worse.