I need to see my girlfriend more.

• I need to see my girlfriend more.

I'm 15, been in a relationship for 4 1/2 months, and I don't get to see my girlfriend as much as I would like. It's summer, so there's no school to see eachother at, and although we thought we'd see eachother every day this summer, we haven't. I've seen her on average once or twice a week, and it's driving me crazy! The reason is that her parents only let her see me that often, and for the most part anyone (although she does go out with friends once or twice a week too). This is our first real relationship and I'm really attached to her, and I put a ton of effort into us. We webcam and message eachother everyday, but for me that's not the same as actually being with eachother, and I've told her i need to see her more often, but she half apathetically agree's and says there's nothing we can do about it. I guess there isn't, but there's two months of summer left and if I'm gonna be in a relationship, commiting myself to one girl 24/7, I'd at least like to get to see her once in a while. When I do see her, it's usually at HER house under HER parents' supervision, and only when we're at my house (rarely) do we get to have sex. I have the opportunity to sneak out and ride a bike to her house (3 miles away) any night, and I've told her that I'm open to that, which we've done 3 times. BUUUUT, she now says its too risky, which although i understand, still frustrates me. that I can see her, but her parents (which I have no respect for) are killing it, sucks. Recently when we've been webcamming, it's been a bit awkward and the same feelings aren't all there, or at least they're not all real IMO. I think for us to survive, we need to see each other more, but I don't know how to accomplish that. I really love her and don't want us to break up. For anyone that might tell me I'm too obsessed and that I need to think about her less, the way I see it, if I'm going to be in an exclusive relationship, I should love that person as much as possible and get as close to them as I can. She also happens to be the first person I've gotten really close to in years, and definitely my first crush in 3 years (sad). One last fact, very recently I've started WORKING for her dad, doing construction work for which he doesn't even pay me minimum wage, in the hopes that he'll let me see her more. Is this reasonable? Should i be a bit upset if he doesn't start letting me see her more? I'm doing so much for her and for us, and I'm just wondering if i should expect to see results, and what to do If I don't.
    • Re: I need to see my girlfriend more.

Hi there :). I'm going to be blunt about this, I'm sorry if you don't like it :(. Only trying to help.

Okay, you're saying that you are putting a lot of effort into your relationship, and you want results? Imo, you aren't putting enough effort into this. You are sitting in your house, texting, skyping, whatever. What I think you should do, is instead of that, go and talk to her parents. Don't dare get her to talk to them. You have to talk to them, yourself. Yes, it's scary, and her father is probably quite intimidating. Most girlfriend's fathers are. The worst that could happen, is you landing back in the situation you are now. Hey, maybe dad will gain some respect for you because he realized you have balls! If they do say you can spend more time together, under their supervision, that's great! You get to spend time together. So what if you aren't having sex, or any sexual relations at all. There is always a time and a place for that, and then and there is probably not it.

----
      Also, about the *(sad)* when you said it was your first crush in 3 years. Don't worry about it. Honestly, I've only had 2 girls that I've crushed on in my life. Maybe some people say it isn't normal, but hey, doesn't a crush make you feel something? Something different? Now, I bet people with 10 "crushes" a year, don't feel what you feel about this girl.

Good luck :)
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [SIZE=1]"I wanted to create something very unique, something very different." - Shigeru Miyamoto[/SIZE]
    • Re: I need to see my girlfriend more.

Agree with Netlock.

Why dont you just go to her house and talk to her parents a bit, then they get to know you better aswell and then they might trust you a bit more to be with their daughter ofc since every parent will be this protective the first times thats normal.
      And also you can go out somewhere else, get something to drink somewehere or go see a movie i dunno anything, just hang out with each other do something fun.

And well you dont have to have sex right away, also your young so you have enough time to do that, just spending time together would be a great thing to do right?
      [CENTER]It's the missing that will kill you,
      knowing you've missed your shot.
      ☆[/CENTER]