Clueless...

• Clueless...

Okay, I like this guy a lot. His locker is about 20 lockers away from mine. Well, I catch him staring at me in I.Tech. a lot, and my friends even see him staring at me, too. Well, I.Tech. is the only class that we have together, and he sits way on the other side of the room. We also have the same lunch period as well, and he only stares at me a couple of times during lunch.

Well, I had my friend ask him if he liked me, and he shook his head, "No". But he still continues to stare at me. I don't know if he was just lying to my friend, or not, but I have to find out if he does like me or not!

Than, there was a or going around the school that I was going out with him, which was not true of course, so I asked him why people are saying that we're going out. He didn't even know that it was happening! Than another guy right next to him told me that the ors were true, and I, as well as him, were just like, "What?".

So, please, help me clear some stuff up! I am so clueless! :D

Thank you so much!
    • Re: Clueless...

Hmmm....something's fishy!!
      Well, if you really really like him, try to make a move on him.Don't go straight n ask him out...just show him you are interested. I heard guys like it that way!
      But if you think that just cuz he stares at you so likes you, n so you r having some feelings back for him, wait, cuz you aint sure of neither his feelings nor yours.
      [SIZE=1]

Avi and siggy by me<3[/SIZE]