PLEASE HELP my best friend and I constantly fight and I don't know what to do

• PLEASE HELP my best friend and I constantly fight and I don't know what to do

Okay, here’s the thing. My friend and I have been fighting constantly. We fight and we get over it and we fight and we get over it and we fight and we get over it. I’ve been a real bitch and he’s been a grumpy asshole too. I’m not going to get into the actual fights because they’re pointless and I’m truly sick of speaking about them. We’ve both been through a lot in the past year; he came out of the closet in December and I fought (and continue to fight) with my depression (which I have medication for). We’ve been through some shit. A lot of it.

The fighting is exhausting. I tell him I am going to try my hardest to not have this happen but he says he’s not going to set that promise because he feels he can’t live up to it.

I’m going to England on the 5th and I feel like he won’t miss me nor will he want me to come back. I feel like he’s given up on me and our friendship and he’s not trying as hard as I do. He also says I try too hard. That really hurt my feelings too. He tells me not to worry about his happiness, but what a silly ass thing to say - he’s my best friend, I love him, of course I am going to try my best to have him happy. That’s what I think friends do; care for one another.

I feel like he treats his other friends with much more positivity and openness than with me. It really hurts and I think it’s one of the main reasons we fight so damn much.

I just need advice you guys. I love him; I can never give up on someone so important to me even if, for whatever reason, I mean next to shit to him. What do I do? We do talk about this a lot too by the way. How do I reduce the fighting? How do I show him that I care about him and it hurts me that my all efforts for him and the friendship go unnoticed or negatively recognized?

Thank you guys so much, anything will help right about now.
    • Re: PLEASE HELP my best friend and I constantly fight and I don't know what to do

Just take that break to England. Forget him ok. Just for a little while. Enjoy urself. Before you leave have a saturday night or ANY kind of night really where u guys order pizza watch a movie or sumthing. Sumthing tht u do together and will have FUN. Then tell him ull really miss him nd all. Btw if this is too late of a reply (idk the post date) then when u come back do the same thing i said above, but tell him about england and how nice it is and blahblahblah. and dont forget to ask him how it was wen u were away. hope it helps <3
    • Re: PLEASE HELP my best friend and I constantly fight and I don't know what to do

My friend does the same thing. My two best friends stated going out and they ingnore me all the time. Now there broke up and they are fighting with eachother and there are still acting ingnorant to me. I decided to give then space and just hang out with some of my other good friends. Just try giving it time. :)
      Love Your Life:love1: