OPI / China Glaze / Zoya...

• OPI / China Glaze / Zoya...

Are they worth the price? To me, OPI don't seem to have fantastic colours. I think out of the three, China Glaze probably has the best collections...

Does anyone think it's worth buying the likes of OPI, China Glaze, etc. bearing in mind the prices they charge?!
      [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"][CENTER][SIZE="2"] Growing old is inevitable. Growing up is optional! [/SIZE][/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    • Re: OPI / China Glaze / Zoya...

I'd say no. I have the 2 China Glaze colors (their entire selection is quite big) for the Hunger Games theme, and Essie are about $8 a bottle but have really great colors and such. They're my favorite. I also have OPI for "Nicole"... it's the ones with the hearts. And I'd say no because the price is ridiculous.

But try Essie or Sally Hansen if you want good ones at a lower price.
      time has fallen asleep in the afternoon sunshine

Honestly, to me they are kind of like any other nail polish, but I love OPI. I personally love their collections and I think they are totally worth it. Although I don't really enjoy spending ten dollars+on them, so it's more of a treat for me occasional if I absolutely love the color/inspired collection artist or whatever. I haven't tried the other brands yet, but I really want to try out China Glaze.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]

I think it's really important to buy quality nail polish, because bad quality ones weaken your nails and make them yellow. I'm a big fan of OPI, because it's really easy to put on and it lasts longer than other nail polish! I like the colours for China Glaze, but the quality isn't as good as OPI

In my opinion, having recently started trying out nail designs on my nails, i have came to the conclusion that really cheap nail varnish either stains your fingers, or goes gloopy after about 2 times of using it, so if there is a nail varnish that you would have to spend £10 on i would buy that and have it last me, because you spend more buying ones for £3 at a time and using them once or twice.
      so i looked into the china glaze nail varnish, and it seems worth the money, i'm definitely considering buying one and starting off a collection :)

Darkest.Nation wrote:

But try Essie or Sally Hansen if you want good ones at a lower price.

Yeah, I've tried Sally Hansen, I was quite impressed by hers :)

Rhia wrote:

In my opinion, having recently started trying out nail designs on my nails, i have came to the conclusion that really cheap nail varnish either stains your fingers, or goes gloopy after about 2 times of using it

Yep, that's normally the biggest problem with buying cheap nail varnish! Sucks, but the more expensive the better they are! I'm desperate to try China Glaze though, their colours seem a lot better than that of OPI's.
      [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"][CENTER][SIZE="2"] Growing old is inevitable. Growing up is optional! [/SIZE][/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

The post was edited 2 times, last by hannah63 ().