High school seniors dating/having sex with high school freshmen

• High school seniors dating/having sex with high school freshmen

So at my high school, seniors 'having fun' with freshmen has become a thing which is disgusting because these girls still look like fucking middle school brats. But they wear more provocative clothing which is a trend that just started in my area amongst younger girls which just makes them look more slutty in my opinion. I don't care if this is 2012, whenever you wear cloths like that, it makes you more sexually appealing to guys and sort of 'closes the age gap' making it slutty.

Back on topic though, I still think what seniors are doing with freshmen is bad and is becoming a HUGE problem in my area and I'm thinking about calling the cops the next time one of my friends tell me about a wild 'senior and freshmen party' that's going on. With Virginia being the second toughest state in the country, some of these 18 year old guys will serve time in prison which they deserve. They are the lowest of the low in today's society and will probably become future pedophiles. They deserve to be punished.

What do you guys think?

The post was edited 7 times, last by V1NC3 ().

• Re: High school seniors dating/having sex with high school freshmen

Skarl wrote:

You're probably the butthurt guy who doesn't get any. seriously? calling the cops?

lol no one's going to become a pedophile because you dated a freshman
      a lot of married couples are 10 years apart in age

ANYBODY will tell you that there is a huge difference between an 18 year old adult and a young teenage girl that hasn't even hit the halfway mark for puberty. That's why there is a nationwide law against it. These are the butthurt guys that can't get any girls so they aim for freshmen minors because they got no skill whatsoever.

In other words, you're saying calling the cops on adult sex offenders is crazy? I think you're the crazy one. We're talking about statutory rape here...

welppp. my freshman year I dated a junior kid, and he totally liike crushed my heart and used me and cheated on me and manipulated me.
      one, they really just want the vag. they don't really give a fuck about anything else. freshmen girls are so vulnerable and easy because they're like "OHMIGOD SENIOR BOY? SENIOR? SENIOR? SENIOR???" and they feel like dating a senior makes them cool.

one, it's gross. okay. these girls aren't even like developed yet. and if they are, what i've noticed is that they're way under developed or have ginormous boobs. which is what guys go for lololol.

honestly though i've seen it happen so many times. freshman girl sees a cute senior boy. senior boy notices that all the junior and senior girls already know his tricks and games after 3-4 years of being around him, so he goes for the innocent little freshman girl who's naive to the game and who will be like 'OHMIGOD A GUY IS TALKING TO ME AND HE'S A SENIOR'
      from there it all goes downhill. the fact that he drives and has his own car is pretty appealing too.

honestly like i think it's pretty gross. but its different dating someone who's 18 when you're 14 and dating someone 22 when you're 18. it's like the mental maturity level of a 14 year old is no where near the mental maturity level of an 18 year old.

I totally agree with the car thing. Fuck and go as a lot of us like to call it is what these disgusting seniors like to do most of the time. I stopped associating myself with any senior and people in my grade now that drive around with freshmen in their car. This is what makes a lot of girls sluts, it's not only the girl's fault but also the senior guy because the guys just make them feel that they are just material in this world used to please other guys sexually and nobody really cares about feelings or a serious relationship.

The post was edited 2 times, last by V1NC3 ().

V1NC3 wrote:

ANYBODY will tell you that there is a huge difference between an 18 year old adult and a young teenage girl that hasn't even hit the halfway mark for puberty. That's why there is a nationwide law against it. These are the butthurt guys that can't get any girls so they aim for freshmen minors because they got no skill whatsoever.

In other words, you're saying calling the cops on adult sex offenders is crazy? I think you're the crazy one. We're talking about statutory rape here...

Umm, most girls hit puberty between the ages of 9-12, not 14-15. And some seniors can be 17 or even 16.

Other than that, I kinda agree. Most of the time senior boys take advantage of younger girls because they don't know what they're getting into. Not ALL senior boys going out with freshmen are perverts...but most of them are. It's unlikely for a freshman and a senior to be on the same maturity level.
      Hope is like a butterfly, it can be killed with one quick movement.

I actually had this the other way around, seeing as how I was a freshman and this girl I dated was a senior.

We got close to having sex. Maybe, I don't know, I've never done it. But we didn't, for which I am glad-- turns out, she cheated on me (right before we broke up), and not only that, but she'd gotten laid by--I shit you not-- over a dozen different guys. Probably 2 dozen.

Let's just say I most likely avoided a yeast infection.

But seriously-- when you turn 18, having sex with anyone under that age is considered statutory rape, regardless of consent. I think you also have to be within three or four years of the younger person (so no 17 year olds having sex with 13 year olds)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Leonodas ().

And even some of the freshmen that look older get into college parties too. If I was in college, I would NEVER hang out with a high school girl unless she was 18. University of Maryland campuses are only a 20-45 minute drive from where I live so it's an easy commute

The post was edited 1 time, last by V1NC3 ().

Okay, so I'm not a real big advocate of that "Age is but a number" crap, but at the same time, what people wanna do is up to them. If the chick wants to get laid and then bullshit about how the dude ruined her life, let her charge him for statutory rape.

But don't be a mindless prick and fuck up everybody's fun, and face it, to some people that's really all it is. As a matter of fact, I'm willing to say the majority of the people you're trying to stick up for would slap you upside the head if they got a chance to read your post. What seems like a big deal to you doesn't mean shit to those you're speaking for, so why not let them speak for themselves?
      [center]I'm not just an arrogant sonofabitch,
      I'm an arrogant sonofabitch who's damn good at EVERYTHING he does. [/center]
      [center][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/center]

This isn't just a one time hook up thing, this has gotten to be a big problem in my area and there are even freshmen sex parties where this kind of thing happens in the masses. I saw pictures that were sent to my phone of one of these parties last year, it was terrible, there was a lot of blood. That's why I am being very serious about this issue. What's a little freshmen girl going to do when she's got a well built adult on top of her? She can't do anything, that is why it is categorized under RAPE. I am being morally just when I say that these low level beings of our society need to be taught a lesson, or else they will keep on doing this kind of thing

You can try and teach em' all you want, but lessons are never learned. There'll always be fucked up people, there'll always be assholes, and there'll always be evil because life would be pointless without it. No girl who doesn't want a fuck is gonna surround herself with older dudes who want to fuck her unless she's masochistic. And if she does, and she just happens to want out, she can always A) Ask the dude to fuck off, B) TELL the dude to fuck off, or C) Kick him in the nuts and run like her ass is on fire. If they're so conditioned to having someone else fight their battles that they can't stand up for themselves when the chips are down and they get themselves into trouble, THEY deserve to be taught a lesson.
      [center]I'm not just an arrogant sonofabitch,
      I'm an arrogant sonofabitch who's damn good at EVERYTHING he does. [/center]
      [center][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/center]

Leonodas wrote:

I actually had this the other way around, seeing as how I was a freshman and this girl I dated was a senior.

We got close to having sex. Maybe, I don't know, I've never done it. But we didn't, for which I am glad-- turns out, she cheated on me (right before we broke up), and not only that, but she'd gotten laid by--I shit you not-- over a dozen different guys. Probably 2 dozen.

Let's just say I most likely avoided a yeast infection.

But seriously-- when you turn 18, having sex with anyone under that age is considered statutory rape, regardless of consent. I think you also have to be within three or four years of the younger person (so no 17 year olds having sex with 13 year olds)

You got to date a older girl? :o Tell me the secret dude...