I was called ignorant for being American...

• I was called ignorant for being American...

Well, I'll just tell y'all EXACTLY what happens, ALL THE TIME... well, here's an example...
      ...My brother's girlfriend bought him a new pair of boots a few weeks ago and he LOVES them, I don't. Ever heard of Ariat? Yeah, they're Ariats, made in CHINA. I told him that and he got kinda mad, his girlfriend got REALLY mad and told me I was ignorant.
      If he wants to wear something made by a starving, 4 year old, Chinese kid, so be it. Hell, that's fine with me, wear what you want.
      I personally, ONLY wear stuff made here in the good ol' U.S. of A.! From my hat, to my boots to my briefs... all American made. I'm just trying to show some pride in my great country and I'm being called ignorant because of it. That ain't cool.
      What do y'all think? What's wrong here?
    • Re: I was called ignorant for being American...

Immortal Technique wrote:

You're the exact reason why europoors think all Americans are stupid. Go kill yourself.

To be fair though you do make a decent point about using products made in sweatshops, but for all the wrong reasons.

There ain't no such thing as 'mentioning something that's wrong, for a wrong reason'.
      and 'Europoors'? Nice. Next time you try to insult me, try your best not to look like a complete dumbass in the process.
      Ain’t no point in beatin’ a dead horse…’course, can’t hurt none either.

Oooh, look at me! I'm a dick licking, city slicking, city bitch. I got loads of money so I think I can say what I want. I'm an admin and a 'Super VIP'. The only way I got to be one was by sucking some teen hut cock. I ain't ever held a gun in my life and know nothing about what I'm arguing about, I'm just a self righteous asshole who likes pissing off the 'lower class'.

Is that how y'all think?
      Fuck you.
      Ain’t no point in beatin’ a dead horse…’course, can’t hurt none either.

Camouflage Cowboy wrote:

Oooh, look at me! I'm a dick licking, city slicking, city bitch. I got loads of money so I think I can say what I want. I'm an admin and a 'Super VIP'. The only way I got to be one was by sucking some teen hut cock. I ain't ever held a gun in my life and know nothing about what I'm arguing about, I'm just a self righteous asshole who likes pissing off the 'lower class'.

Is that how y'all think?
      Fuck you.

hahahahahahahaha i laughed out loud, good job sir
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

Post was edited 1 time, last by Papa Bear ().

Camouflage Cowboy wrote:

Is that how y'all think?
      Fuck you.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Qaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Post was edited 1 time, last by O.J. Simpson ().

You guys ever give it a rest? Lol. The guy didn't say much out of line til you started the rock-throwing.

Peanut gallery here, but there's a reason not many people stick around this site- it's not productive and any attempt at discussion by an outsider gets shot down immediately by the trolling regulars. Maybe you want it that way. If not, chill out lol.

Ben Venomous wrote:

You guys ever give it a rest? Lol. The guy didn't say much out of line til you started the rock-throwing.

Peanut gallery here, but there's a reason not many people stick around this site- it's not productive and any attempt at discussion by an outsider gets shot down immediately by the trolling regulars. Maybe you want it that way. If not, chill out lol.

Shut up, faggot.

Ben Venomous wrote:

I think camo-confederate IS the troll.

Ben Venomous wrote:

no thanks jeff