Does sex feel good ?

• Re: Does sex feel good ?

thefabulouskatiebrown wrote:

My first time was pretty bad as I was stressed, but now it feels amazing.

You are 14, you shouldn't be having sex.

And I'd rethink the part about it feeling "amazing". Normal girls do not like sex, they think it's gross.

VERY few girls like sex and think it feels good. Those girls have mental issues and only have it as a self destructive behavior. Do you wanna be one of those girls?

The vast majority of all girls hate sex. Girls are prude.

Its likely that none of the girls you know like sex, infact they all probably dislike it. You are the odd one out. I'd do something about that if I were you.

juicemoisture wrote:

You are 14, you shouldn't be having sex.

And I'd rethink the part about it feeling "amazing". Normal girls do not like sex, they think it's gross.

VERY few girls like sex and think it feels good. Those girls have mental issues and only have it as a self destructive behavior. Do you wanna be one of those girls?

The vast majority of all girls hate sex. Girls are prude.

Its likely that none of the girls you know like sex, infact they all probably dislike it. You are the odd one out. I'd do something about that if I were you.

You see, I am trying to be as careful as possible regarding this. I am totally sure I have no "mental issues" or "self-destructive behavior" and I am completely sane.
      However, I get your point - it's not really fine to have intercourse at this age, and my thoughts about it really are pretty different from other girls'.

You see, I am trying to be as careful as possible regarding this. I am totally sure I have no "mental issues" or "self-destructive behavior" and I am completely sane.
      However, I get your point - it's not really fine to have intercourse at this age, and my thoughts about it really are pretty different from other girls'.

They are downright radical compared to other girls.

Most other girls are very anti-sex. They think it's disgusting and wrong. They think it's dirty.

Girls do not have sex for their own enjoyment. They have it because they let themselves be used because they have no self esteem.

your better off not bothering with an answer to him, it's the same exact routine with every topic

The word "troll" does not fit very well, so I wasn't really sure what to name him.

I'm not the one trolling.

The "girls" on this forum who like sex and masturbate are. Why? Because they are NOT really girls. They are guys who get off on pretending to be girls who like sex.

Sure I also fantasize about what it would be like if girls liked sex. It's quite a thought. But I keep it at that. Fantasy. It's not reality.

The reality is. Girls are prude and they don't like sex that much. They don't like penises and they don't like cum. Infact they think it's disgusting.

You are British right? Haven't you heard the age old saying "Lie back and think of England"? Fits pretty well IMO for girls from any country... The point being girls just lie there and wait for it to be done.

Girls don't have sex for their own enjoyment. They have it because their boyfriend/husband wants it. Girls just lie there like dead fish.

I gotta hand it to ya though. You sure have grit. Doing something several times a week/month sometimes even every day, something that you hate and think is gross just to make your guy happy.

juicemoisture wrote:

The "girls" on this forum who like sex and masturbate are. Why? Because they are NOT really girls. They are guys who get off on pretending to be girls who like sex.

Sure I also fantasize about what it would be like if girls liked sex. It's quite a thought. But I keep it at that. Fantasy. It's not reality.

The reality is. Girls are prude and they don't like sex that much. They don't like penises and they don't like cum. Infact they think it's disgusting.

You are British right? Haven't you heard the age old saying "Lie back and think of England"? Fits pretty well IMO for girls from any country... The point being girls just lie there and wait for it to be done.

Girls don't have sex for their own enjoyment. They have it because their boyfriend/husband wants it. Girls just lie there like dead fish.

I gotta hand it to ya though. You sure have grit. Doing something several times a week/month sometimes even every day, something that you hate and think is gross just to make your guy happy.

I don't get how you can say girls don't like it, when you don't even have a vagina. I'm sorry, but .. wtf? It really can be very enjoyable when done right. Sure some girls don't like it, but that's probably because they've never had good sex. When and why did you you become so.. adament that girls are prudes and can't enjoy sex? Is it based off your own experiences? Personally, I think the male body is beatiful. Not ALL guys, but there are definitely a few I wouldn't mind accidentally walking in on while changing. :wink:

juicemoisture wrote:

:thumbsup: