My kind of music. Is it weird?

• My kind of music. Is it weird?

This guy in my class started laughing at me because I had songs by Jessie J, Nicki Minaj and Justin Bieber. That embarrassed me a lot.
      I like a lot of genres but I'm not that fond of Rap. I'm more of a pop or pop/rock kind of person. I'm not like other guys who "love" rap. I like songs that kinda message. I listen to a lot of songs by Jessie J and The Script. Right now I'm hooked on End of Time (Remix) by Panatonix and Drop In The Ocean by Ron Pope. Is it weird that I like other kinds of music except Rap?
    • Re: My kind of music. Is it weird?

These guys..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhCUvOvy1M8&feature=plcp]Blood on the Dance Floor - "Clubbed to Death" Official Lyric Video - YouTube[/ame]
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZuwYaLSIbE]Blood on the Dance Floor - Fantasyland Full Song - YouTube[/ame]
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuZlHqQjbRY]Blood on the Dance floor- Scream for my Ice Cream [lyrics] - YouTube[/ame]
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ali2-Dar1rs]Blood on the dance floor Candyland Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4Crec6ZDyY]Sexting Blood on the Dance floor Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

CallMeSmally wrote:

This guy in my class started laughing at me because I had songs by Jessie J, Nicki Minaj and Justin Bieber. That embarrassed me a lot.
      I like a lot of genres but I'm not that fond of Rap. I'm more of a pop or pop/rock kind of person. I'm not like other guys who "love" rap. I like songs that kinda message. I listen to a lot of songs by Jessie J and The Script. Right now I'm hooked on End of Time (Remix) by Panatonix and Drop In The Ocean by Ron Pope. Is it weird that I like other kinds of music except Rap?

If you listen to Justin Bieber you deserve to be laughed at, sis.

TAS wrote:

If you listen to Justin Bieber you deserve to be laughed at, sis.

Hahahahaha. LOL! I just listen to his new album. It's good

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

Dark Universe wrote:

Its not werid, your like my sister, she isn't into rap, she's more like you.

Wow. That makes me feel better.

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

Hipster wrote:

You should feel bad for listening to Nicki Minaj. There is no worse trash than her.

Woah. Nicki's good

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

Yeah Matt. That stuff's okay

NO. Music is meant for enjoyment. Listen to whatever you WANT.
      It doesn't matter what everyone else likes it is what you like. Ask
      that person what kind of music they are into. I'm sure it will be different
      from what you listen to,.

Then go to someone else and ask THAT person what kind of person they
      listen to. Odds are it's going to be different from that other person you just
      asked.

That's the cool kind about music, you don't have to be a certain person or type,
      you can just listen to it because you like it. Music brings people from all the world together. People that have never meet each other,.

It's ALWAYS good to have a variety of taste in music. It's good so you won't get tired of listening to the same thing.

Here are some of the artists on my playlist

1.Paramore
      2.Kelly Clarkson
      3.Paramore
      4.Toby Mac
      5.Lecare
      6.Eminem
      7.Taylor Swift
      8.Wiz K.
      9.Lil Wayne
      10.Toby Keith
      11.Brantley Gilbert
      12.Areosmith
      13.Adele
      14.The Killers
      15.Karmin
      16.One Direction
      17.Boys like Girls
      18.Hale strom
      19.We are the IN crowd
      20.Mcfly
      21.T-Pain
      22.Justin Bieber
      23.Gun and Rose's

I could go on...(:

I love Music :)

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

NO. Music is meant for enjoyment. Listen to whatever you WANT.
      It doesn't matter what everyone else likes it is what you like. Ask
      that person what kind of music they are into. I'm sure it will be different
      from what you listen to,.

Then go to someone else and ask THAT person what kind of person they
      listen to. Odds are it's going to be different from that other person you just
      asked.

That's the cool kind about music, you don't have to be a certain person or type,
      you can just listen to it because you like it. Music brings people from all the world together. People that have never meet each other,.

It's ALWAYS good to have a variety of taste in music. It's good so you won't get tired of listening to the same thing.

Here are some of the artists on my playlist

1.Paramore
      2.Kelly Clarkson
      3.Paramore
      4.Toby Mac
      5.Lecare
      6.Eminem
      7.Taylor Swift
      8.Wiz K.
      9.Lil Wayne
      10.Toby Keith
      11.Brantley Gilbert
      12.Areosmith
      13.Adele
      14.The Killers
      15.Karmin
      16.One Direction
      17.Boys like Girls
      18.Hale strom
      19.We are the IN crowd
      20.Mcfly
      21.T-Pain
      22.Justin Bieber
      23.Gun and Rose's
      24.Ke$ha
      25.Nicki Minaj
      26.Sugarland
      27.Lady A.
      28.Chris Brown
      29.Jason Derulo
      30.Firelight
      I could go on...(:

I love Music :)

CallMeSmally wrote:

Well, you have a rather... peculiar taste in music. Not going to dismiss your taste in music though. We listen to what we want.

In my opinion, however, these are not the best artists. I greatly dislike them.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm a guy that loves music. Currently the vocalist of a Chicago band!

The post was edited 1 time, last by ScarletDawn32 ().