Might have STD... not sure what to do!?

• Might have STD... not sure what to do!?

Hi. If anyone can give me any advice I'd appreciate it.. I hope you can follow my story:

Im' 14 years old and the guy I've been seeing is 17 just turned 18. We have had sex one time. And th second time we tried, it hurt too bad, because I am so tight, so we stopped.
      He has fingered me before, and I have givin him a blowjob...

I know this is TMI but... I've been having a gooey clear discharge coming from my vagina. It started about a week ago. And mind you it is not white, it's clear.I've had a bacterial infection in my vagina one time when I was 12.

We had sex for the first time in April, and I never had this problem until recently. This guy has had 8 other sexual partners, and I've only had sex with him... We used a condom!!!I know I'm not pregnant because I've gotten my period since then... but is this an STD?

I want to go get tested... but I don't want my parents to know I've had sex. If I get tested for a yeast infection, and I tell the doctor I'm not Sexually Active when she asks, what happens if it turns out being an STD, then I would be forced to tell my parents that I've had se, and my guy friend would get in serious trouble... I'm so worried, I don't want it to be anything like an STD....

He has been tested before and told me he is clean, and I'm trusting him that he's right.

I've only fooled around with this one guy, and my current boyfriend has fingered me before.

ADVICE PLEASE!? Can I get tested without my parents knowing!?!?
    • Re: Might have STD... not sure what to do!?

Discharge is normal sweetie - it's a way of cleaning things down there.

Here's a table for you for future reference of worrying discharge:

[CENTER]

[SIZE="1"][FONT="Georgia"][COLOR="Black"]When the city sleeps, I'm wide awake.
      You know what I see? High rises. Low lifes.
      Bright lights and back alleys.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[/CENTER]
    • Re: Might have STD... not sure what to do!?

It's all dependent on the person - as in quantity in some more than others, but it is there to keep you all clean, so it can be quite regular.

It's also effected by hormones etc., so through puberty you may find you have it more than when you've finished your body's changes. Some people also get it more towards their periods, but it does vary.
      [CENTER]

[SIZE="1"][FONT="Georgia"][COLOR="Black"]When the city sleeps, I'm wide awake.
      You know what I see? High rises. Low lifes.
      Bright lights and back alleys.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[/CENTER]