Confusing guy, need help?

• Confusing guy, need help?

I met this guy when I went on a vacation. Our parents are dating, but they've been friends their whole lives and they don't think they're ever going to get married, and if they do, it won't be for a couple of years.

Anyways, he just turned 17 in May, and I am 16. We clicked instantly and we hung out the entire weekend. We flirted a lot, or more like he flirted with me, (I'm a little shy) he kept calling me cute, pretty, gave me a back and foot massage, came up from behind me and hugged me, a lot, and we even snuggled and slept in the same bed together for a little bit. A lot of times I would look at him and he'd just be staring and smiling at me. He's the sweetest and most caring guy I've ever met, and not just to me, but to everyone. We watched the stars together, and he got really personal with me and told me about his past, and it seemed like it was hard for him to let everything out.

But, every time I brought up what a flirt he was, he denied it and said he was only being nice...and that he would never cheat on his girlfriend. I know he loves his girlfriend, he talks about her a lot, and there's a very slim chance he'll ever date me because of her. But then I think of how he treated me, he was very protective with me and flirty and gentle. He gave me his number, but he only texts me when I text him. I really can't tell how he feels. I'm not going to try anything while he has a girlfriend, but do you think there is any future for us? I can't get him out of my mind. He really makes me feel like I can do anything, I'm not going to sit here and act like I'm in love, but I've never liked anyone as much as him. I'm spending the week with him, but I'm a little scared I'm going to start liking him more.