BREAKING BAD thread

    • Re: BREAKING BAD thread

      vigilante wrote:

      season 5 lets talk


      imo after latest episode (3), skyler seems like she may flip on walt? so much talk in the first few episodes about people talking, i think skyler will talk and get witness protection with walt jr and holly.

      [spoiler alert]










      After being reminded last night of how Walt enjoys his birthday bacon (51 years old), I think it's a reasonable guess to say that someone talks eventually, since in the very first episode we're shown Walt turning 52, but with a new identity. But if someone does talk, I don't think it will be for a while.



      p.s. So glad for a larger focus on Mike this season. What a badass. ^^
    • Re: BREAKING BAD thread

      The most inexcusable thing Walt is up to right now is his manipulation of Jesse.

      First he has the ricin stolen, and poison Brock leading Jesse to pretty rightfully assume it was him.

      Then it's revealed Walt poisons a child in order to have Jesse on his side against Gus... okay there Walt.

      Whatever that's over with at least... oh wait it's not. Walt makes a fake ricin cig (he still has the real one), and has Jesse find it in his roomba. Now Jesse feels bad for trying to kill him over 'nothing' and will pretty much do anything to make it up to Walt.
    • Re: BREAKING BAD thread

      Scaredycrow wrote:

      [spoiler alert]










      After being reminded last night of how Walt enjoys his birthday bacon (51 years old), I think it's a reasonable guess to say that someone talks eventually, since in the very first episode we're shown Walt turning 52, but with a new identity. But if someone does talk, I don't think it will be for a while.



      p.s. So glad for a larger focus on Mike this season. What a badass. ^^


      agreed, mike is hands down my favorite character behind jesse.

      Ari Gold wrote:

      I don't think there's anyway Skyler lives to see witness protection. I think she's going to be killed off, and that new ID Walt has is him trying to exact revenge for her death


      who would kill skyler? I'm trying to think of at least someone but I can't think of anyone who would actually kill walt's wife. at least in season 4 we knew the antagonist was gus, in this season there isn't one, well maybe walt's behavior.

      Butthurt Burt wrote:

      The most inexcusable thing Walt is up to right now is his manipulation of Jesse.

      First he has the ricin stolen, and poison Brock leading Jesse to pretty rightfully assume it was him.

      Then it's revealed Walt poisons a child in order to have Jesse on his side against Gus... okay there Walt.

      Whatever that's over with at least... oh wait it's not. Walt makes a fake ricin cig (he still has the real one), and has Jesse find it in his roomba. Now Jesse feels bad for trying to kill him over 'nothing' and will pretty much do anything to make it up to Walt.


      This is a very long strech, but I think the ricin could be used as a plot for hank to get jesse to side against walt, but that's only if hank finds out walt is heisenberg.

      either way, that ricin cig isn't going to go away. but then again, last episode jesse says that he broke it off with andrea, so maybe the creator of the show wants to end that plotline.
      [CENTER][/CENTER]
    • Re: BREAKING BAD thread

      vigilante wrote:

      who would kill skyler? I'm trying to think of at least someone but I can't think of anyone who would actually kill walt's wife. at least in season 4 we knew the antagonist was gus, in this season there isn't one, well maybe walt's behavior.

      I'm almost positive that Walt is going to double-cross Mike, it's pretty much foreshadowed in the last episode, and that opens up an entirely new can of worms. Mike is not above killing women. Other than that, Walt has other various enemies that come with being a meth manufacturer.

      vigilante wrote:


      either way, that ricin cig isn't going to go away.

      I really hope you're wrong. That's the dumbest and most played out plot on the whole show. It doesn't make any sense to keep it going.
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]
    • Re: BREAKING BAD thread

      MADVILLAIN wrote:

      Spoilers

      Walt's ego at the moment is pretty much through the roof after dealing with Gus so why wouldn't he feel he could deal with Mike?


      we see this at the end of the last episode too, where walt hints about victor.

      however, I think there's more to mike than we don't know. How did gus get into dealings with mike? why were gus and mike so close? why did gus trust mike?

      i would like to see some flashbacks similar to gus's background on mike. there's more to the story with mike than we've seen imo.
      [CENTER][/CENTER]
    • Re: BREAKING BAD thread

      dang i thought i was the only kid that watched it.i have a feeliing the next few episodes are gonna be interesting.

      leonodas-its about an older guy that had cancer that starting to make methamphetamine so that when he died his family would have money. his cancered got cured and he kept making meth.its a really good show but you would have to watch it from the begining.
    • Re: BREAKING BAD thread

      man eps 3 & 4 were great... So many great scenes.. especially loved the cook.. such great editing..

      ---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

      vigilante wrote:

      we see this at the end of the last episode too, where walt hints about victor.

      however, I think there's more to mike than we don't know. How did gus get into dealings with mike? why were gus and mike so close? why did gus trust mike?

      i would like to see some flashbacks similar to gus's background on mike. there's more to the story with mike than we've seen imo.


      I think the level of professionalism that mike has has a lot to do with it.. an extremely important trait to gustavo.. so its no surprise to me the amount of trust he had in mike.

      I too would like to see more info on mikes background... as well as more into gus' and polo chicken if its not too late... The opening scene in "madrigal" was very interesting
    • Re: BREAKING BAD thread

      vigilante wrote:

      latest BB episode:

      1.) why do I have a hunch holly is going to be with marie at the end?

      2.) who REALLY is todd

      3.) why was that kid carrying a spider? in the desert? for no reason?

      4.) fuck you walt for almost killing jesse by not stopping near the end of the train robbery

      1. Probably because you're right. :lol:

      2. I think he's just trying to prove himself; maybe interested in getting more into their business rather than staying with the pest control company. It'd be cool if he does end up with a bigger/more involved role, though.

      3. Maybe he lives nearby or something, and I think the spider thing just humanizes the kid a little - we know he's completely innocent when he gets killed. I don't know much about tarantulas, but maybe they're worth money or something, and that's why the kid was catching it. I suppose the spider could also be symbolic in a way, being that it's trapped in a jar.

      4. Yeah. :mad:



      Damn it was a good episode, though. :o
    • Re: BREAKING BAD thread

      vigilante wrote:

      latest BB episode:

      1.) why do I have a hunch holly is going to be with marie at the end?

      I have no idea

      2.) who REALLY is todd

      He could be an informant

      3.) why was that kid carrying a spider? in the desert? for no reason?
      Did you see the begging scene? Kid's a badass

      4.) fuck you walt for almost killing jesse by not stopping near the end of the train robbery


      .. just for a few more gallons of methylamine.. That was intense

      Scaredycrow wrote:

      1. Probably because you're right. :lol:

      2. I think he's just trying to prove himself; maybe interested in getting more into their business rather than staying with the pest control company. It'd be cool if he does end up with a bigger/more involved role, though.

      I do have a feeling he is gonna be a significant character.. Jesse and walt made it absolutely clear to todd that NO ONE besides them can know about the heist. I agree todd was just trying to prove himself to the cause

      3. Maybe he lives nearby or something, and I think the spider thing just humanizes the kid a little - we know he's completely innocent when he gets killed. I don't know much about tarantulas, but maybe they're worth money or something, and that's why the kid was catching it. I suppose the spider could also be symbolic in a way, being that it's trapped in a jar.
      The spider is definitley symbolic in some way.. Id guess it symbolizes jesse

      4. Yeah. :mad:



      Damn it was a good episode, though. :o


      Slow start but at least next week should be amazing from the begging..

      Some of my thoughts on the episode

      1. That bug walt placed is gonna bite him in the ass..
      2. I dont see how that was the most expensive episode yet..
      3.. concerning the kid getting shot.. I wouldnt be surprised if this drastically cripples walts and jesse's relationship
    • Re: BREAKING BAD thread

      Well it does already link in a way...

      Walt had no problem poisoning brock to manipulate jesse. Walt asked him "Who do we know that doesn't have a problem harming kids" Well WE know both gus and walt have no problem with it.

      Now, I have a strong suspicion walt is gonna stand behind todds action, so I'm gonna assume once jesse sees this he should make that connection to brock..

      At the moment jessie came to kill walt, he was 99% sure walt poisoned brock... Only when they found the ricin cig did jes totally believe walts story..IMO this should re-ignite jesse's suspicions toward walt

      Post was edited 1 time, last by Jeremiah ().