Anti Justin Bieber Joke

• Re: Anti Justin Bieber Joke

LeedKhan wrote:

Lol, funny as fuck.
      But seriously, only jealous and pathetic guys hate the biebs. The kid is making some bomb ass songs and just because he's pulling bitches doesn't make him a fag. He's more successful than any of us will ever be, let the little nigga do his thing.

I actually really hated his high voice when he was starting out. But it became more annoying when his songs started playing on multiple radio stations almost all at the same time :mad:

He also controls a lot of what mainstream music is nowadays, example, every time he makes a song, another singer/artist would make a song that sounds almost like his. So he has too much influence on how other people make their music. I think he was the one that turned Nicki Minaj from a rapper into a pop artist lmao

V1NC3 wrote:

I actually really hated his high voice when he was starting out. But it became more annoying when his songs started playing on multiple radio stations almost all at the same time :mad:

He also controls a lot of what mainstream music is nowadays, example, every time he makes a song, another singer/artist would make a song that sounds almost like his. So he has too much influence on how other people make their music. I think he was the one that turned Nicki Minaj from a rapper into a pop artist lmao

Well, this is a more logical reason to dislike him. Some guys anger is fueled out of pure jealousy.

LeedKhan wrote:

Lol, funny as fuck.
      But seriously, only jealous and pathetic guys hate #1 the biebs. #2 The kid is making some bomb ass songs and just because he's pulling bitches doesn't make him a fag. #3 He's more successful than any of us will ever be, let the #4 little nigga do his thing.

#1 'the biebs', really? No.
      #2 'The kid is making some bomb ass songs', that's an opinion I'd have to disagree with. No.
      #3 No, probably not. How would yo know anyway? No.
      #4 'little nigga' your not black, don't try to be.
      Pretty much 4 very invalid points.
      Just saying.
      :D
      Ain’t no point in beatin’ a dead horse…’course, can’t hurt none either.

I think he's a punk, now. He could have a least used his fame to be a model of good behavior, but he's quickly turning into your typical bad-boy, washed-out celebrity. Eventually, no one will give a fuck about him.

I don't hate him. He's just a punk. He makes me lol :lol:
      [SIGPIC]http://imgace.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/sean-connery-id-give-a-fuck-but-i-already-gave-it-to-your-mother-last-night.jpg[/SIGPIC]

V1NC3 wrote:

I have disliked JB ever since 'One Time,' so I've always found these kinds of jokes funny. This is probably one of the best ones out there though :p

ahahaha.:rofl:
      thanks to JB for saving life! hahaha
    • V1NC3 wrote:

LeedKhan wrote:

Lol, funny as fuck.
      But seriously, only jealous and pathetic guys hate the biebs. The kid is making some bomb ass songs and just because he's pulling bitches doesn't make him a fag. He's more successful than any of us will ever be, let the little nigga do his thing.

this person knows nothing.
      6/5/16 - The date i became permanently in love :lovey: