Need Help with asking out a girl!

• Re: Need Help with asking out a girl!

@ Lewylln-Thanks for your tips! Problem is she is barely ever on FB, I've seen her online like twice in the past month maybe? And I agree with most of it, but problem is I can't really get into the whole group situation as we're in different year groups etc. The main problem I'm finding it, how will I have my first convo with her? Like how will I start it off? I have the usual "hey, what's up?" thing might not work here.

So how do you guys think I should approach it? She's barely ever on facebook and I don't have her number.

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

I mean I'm thinking either sending her a FB message (like not chat) or try meet her at school. But I don't really no what to say. I mean consdering she kinda just let me off the hook, and I can't really ask her out cause I don't know her well.

well,you have to come closer to each other first.let her know more about you.then,you can ask her out yourself.you have to talk together first,go out sometime and become close friends.for me,i'm a girl,and i hate when someone asks me out through a friend of mine.be brave and bold and ask her yourself.if she doesn't agree then move on,there is plenty of fish in the water.....
      GOOD LUCK;)

Ok what do you think about this? Planning to tell her IRL. I think it needs improvement a bit. I really want to send a signal that I care for her without coming across as being some creep.

Me: Hey (her name)
      Her: Hey
      Me: Ok I need to tell you something. For the past 8 months, I've had a crush on you. I know we don't know each other and you must think its weird but, I just can't stop liking you. Your undoubtedly really cute and you seem like an awesome person. I want to get to know you better, but I also want you to know I'm looking to being more then friends. So if you're interested as well, I think we should start slow and get to know each other kinda thing.
    • An Introduction To Key Aspects For Watch Free Movies Online

The television deals are freemoviesonlinetv net/ from more kinds love keep sports activities, track, marketing, exhibits, documentaries, selection displays, as well as movies via Ppv of several international locations around the world

There's a sense of damaged souls finding common ground, as a fledgling relationship develops between the pair, but violence can be a constant companion in Considine's movie - and violence of a very real and visceral sort, as things get nasty in the manner that gritty British movies like Nil By Mouth (surely an influence here) often do The dogs on this film might not come out at the top, nevertheless they aren't the one beasts functioning on impulse, with all the humans - particularly the men - being shown being equally, or even more territorial, violent and animalistic than their four-legged companions

The television deals are from more kinds love keep athletics, track, media, exhibits, documentaries, selection displays, in addition to movies via Ppv of several international locations all over the world

Holy crap - are you on some kind of drug which allows you to live permenantly in a fantasy world? She was clearly awkward with your conversation and keen to get it over with. Asking her out is pointless as it will only render you as more pathetic in her eyes and she won't say yes, guarenteed. Give up, please?

No, in fact, go on, ask this chick out. Maybe a rejection will finally drag your head out of the sand and into reality.

I understand if I merely randomly ask her out and about, it will not work. After all hell if some girl randomly requested me out and about I'll possibly say not any unless she's someone who seems wonderful or is absolutely hot: P Anyway to topic, while i say ask out, When i don't indicate like "hey lets become gf/bf" kinda thing, After all like ask her over a date in addition to explain in which I've loved her and I would like one opportunity with her sort of thing.