Question about Guys. Both guys and girls feel free to answer

• Question about Guys. Both guys and girls feel free to answer

First and foremost, this is an honest question, not spam or attention seeking, I really am entirely clueless in terms of the opposite sex.
      I am starting my second year of college and recently on campus for summer semester I have noticed some of the guys looking at me, and I'm not entirely sure what to make of it. My entire life the only time anyone has ever looked at me was to make fun of me, throw me into doors, or throw food at me, so this is completely out of my knowledge base.
      Why do you guys look at girls? Is it a matter of attraction, interest, something else? Really I just want to know why guys generally look at the opposite sex...
      I don't go to school looking for attention, I dress well for myself, not to impress others, I dress rather conservatively as well (conservative teenager modest, not amish modest) and I realluy don't consider myself that pretty.

So gents, why all the staring? Colour me baffled!
    • Re: Question about Guys. Both guys and girls feel free to answer

Why do guys look at girls: Yes, it is a matter of attraction, or interest. Sometimes it's something that catches their eye, maybe its a familiar face, or an odd one. Guys look at the opposite sex because, well, they like looking at nice girls.
      I suppose it can be relatively true that some girls like looking at guys as well, for the same reason, attraction. What matters however, is how they look at you.
    • Re: Question about Guys. Both guys and girls feel free to answer

LadyDutch wrote:

First and foremost, this is an honest question, not spam or attention seeking, I really am entirely clueless in terms of the opposite sex.
      I am starting my second year of college and recently on campus for summer semester I have noticed some of the guys looking at me, and I'm not entirely sure what to make of it. My entire life the only time anyone has ever looked at me was to make fun of me, throw me into doors, or throw food at me, so this is completely out of my knowledge base.
      Why do you guys look at girls? Is it a matter of attraction, interest, something else? Really I just want to know why guys generally look at the opposite sex...
      I don't go to school looking for attention, I dress well for myself, not to impress others, I dress rather conservatively as well (conservative teenager modest, not amish modest) and I realluy don't consider myself that pretty.

So gents, why all the staring? Colour me baffled!

DEPENDS WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE. POST A PIC OF YOURSELF AND WE SHALL SEE.

I MEAN, DO YOU HAVE LIZARD EARS OR LIZARD TONGUE OR SOMETHING? I DUNNO. ARE YOU A VIRGIN?

SOME OF US GUYS, PLAY THE VIRGIN GAME. IT MEANS WE LOOK AND STARE AT HOW THE BROAD DRESSES AND WALKS, IF SHE HAS HAD ANAL SEX OR IS STILL A VIRGIN.

BUT YOU COULD BE RIGHT, IT COULD BE SOMETHING OF INTEREST. BUT WITHOUT PIC, WE CAN'T SAY 100 PERCENT.