Guys

• Having trouble with ex.. so here.

I will admit i didn't quite know him but I think I liked him so much and agreed to date him because I liked the fact that it seemed as if I have moved on from my previous boyfriend( who already had a gf at this time) and plus he was really nice and seemed too be into the same things as me. Welll i started dating this guy in April and we lasted till July when i broke up with him because he was just too much. He would get mad at me because I had to watch my baby brother when my parents worked and the few times I was free he couldnt do anything or I would hangout with my friends whom I also missed and he would get mad. I understand that but they also asked me first, I mean I'm not gonna ask him if I can hangout with my friends, hes not in charge of me and I just find it unnecessary. So we got back together a couple days later, but again, he would say he couldnt hangout so I would go out with friends and he'd get mad. It felt as if he couldn't trust me, if i was with "our" group of friends without him he didnt care, but when I was with "my friends" he'd get mad and question every little thing. So then that led me to stop talking to him for a couple weeks and then I started talking to him right before school and we both agreed to break up a week before school, well one of the girls in "our" group of friends whom we're both close with told me why he wanted to break up with me, she said because he felt we never talked or hung out and i explained to her about the babysitting which she already knew and I assumed she tried talking to him? Not quite sure... So then today, the first Friday of school, (yesterday he asked me if he could talk to me today after our 7th period class and I said yea so we did.) He explained why he broke up with me and I just replied with I know Mil (the girl were both friends with) told me and he jus was like o ok and I explained the babysitting thing to him and said ok and sorry, then he said well i was wondering if I could have a second chance, I just said technically its not (being the smartass that I am of course kinda made him annoyed) and he said yea well u know and I just told him straight up, I said I felt like we werent really friends before that I would rather work on that (my nice way of saying dude all we did was kiss and be all mushy and shit and i dont wanna go from all week avoiding each other and giving each other dirty looks and jump into 'loving' each other) and plus I dont wanna do that whole off and on thing. He just said o ok and pretty much left.
      Everyone always jokes how hes sprung and obsessed with me (not in a creepy way.. at least i hope not) and I'm not quite usto that since my previous boyfriends never really seemed to act like that i guess, so i mean its nice and i like knowing that he really does like and care about me but since I kinda shot him down Im wondering if I did the right thing. I mean I feel good about what I said but I also wouldnt mind getting back together with him sometime in the future if i get to know him better... and I know that the whole not talking period really did put in a big dent into the relationship I could also work on communicating with him more.

~~~~ SO BASICALLY now after everything said and done within those 4 months with him I do feel like I know him better and I think we kind of realize what we did wrong (i do at least) and I wanna know if things are worth fixing...
      now after all my rambling and back story I just wanted opinions on what I did and what you think I should do in the future as far as fixing things once again... Thanks :blush:
      [COLOR="Sienna"]Tale as Old as Time, [/COLOR]
      [COLOR="SandyBrown"]Song as Old as Rhyme,[/COLOR]
      [COLOR="Yellow"]Beauty and the Beast[/COLOR]:lovey:
    • Sounds like its worth fixing. I can't tell though if you're together or apart right now. If you are.... Well, you've said it already, lack of communication. And that's what it sounds like to me as well. To continue things in the future, I would just say work towards being more open with each other about what both of you are doing. If he doesn't know your friends, maybe its worth introducing him so he's not upset?
    • Sorry, um no were not together I just told him I'd rather be friends.
      He knows pretty much all my friends, he was actually really good friends with one of my best friends but she moved so now once again he knows them but just doesnt say much but I guess neither do they.
      [COLOR="Sienna"]Tale as Old as Time, [/COLOR]
      [COLOR="SandyBrown"]Song as Old as Rhyme,[/COLOR]
      [COLOR="Yellow"]Beauty and the Beast[/COLOR]:lovey: