I feel so alone..

• I feel so alone..

I've lost all of my friends over a stupid thing. I feel so sad and alone. My mom doesn't care if I'm home or not. My dad is never home. I have no one and it's making me all depressed. I hadn't cut in over 4 months and I did last week because I was just so overwhelmed. I just wanna find someone who I can be myself with and that makes me happy. That's all I want. Why is that so hard? :(
      "Even if I say, it'll be alright, still i hear you say, you wanna end your life"-Never Too Late- Three Days Grace. <3[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • Re: I feel so alone..

"Why is it so hard to find someone who cares about you? When it's easy enough to find someone who looks down on you..." Also by Three Days Grace. *sigh* sadly, it's so true. And why is that? Wish I knew :/ Just gotta stick it out, I guess. And I don't know your parents, but if they're like most parents, they probably do care, at least a little bit, if that makes ya feel any better. There are worse things than not being home/not caring if you're home. Best of luck.

Parents are usually really crap at parenting. They're just human beings. They don't know what the hell they're doing. Sometimes they don't know why you act the way you do, sometimes they think if they try to talk about it they'll make it worse, sometimes they're scared of what they might find out and that they won't be able to fix it.

Why not be yourself all the time? What do you gain by hiding yourself?

The post was edited 1 time, last by cool_walking_ ().

I know how you feel. :/ I have maybe one friend to hang out with every now and then but for the most part I'm alone. I use the internet to keep me busy. Maybe finding something you like to do will keep you preoccupied? Try playing an instrument, drawing, or reading. If you've got a lot of time on your hands, why not try getting a job? You can make money and maybe even some new friends. :)
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]