My song!

• Well I don't have a name for it yet but I started a song for a band I'm in (that also has no name yet :p) and i'd like some opinions.
      So tell me if u guys like!
      Thx! :D

Close the doors,
      Shut my window
      Staring through the glass
      Looking at my past.

Open hearts,
      Open road
      Keep on getting faster
      As the green light turns to yellow.

When we keep movin' on,
      I just wanna yell STOP!

If I could escape to Paradise,
      Don't you think that I would
      give it a try?
      Another dare, another dream
      Another thing you think seems,
      So unthinkable.

Et c'est tout pour
      maintenant!
      That's all for now! Hope you guys like it and give me feed back! Thanks again! :wink:

• Re: Ïðîñòèòóòêè à

aomifyirty80 wrote:

Ñâîé ìèð óæå ïðàêòè÷åñêè íàâîäíåí áåñ÷èñëåííûìè ðóêîâîäñòâàìè, ñîâåòàìè è ðåöåïòàìè, êîòîðûå íà âñå ëàäû ó÷àò íàñ, êàê ñäåëàòüñÿ ñ÷àñòëèâûìè Ïðîãðàììà äëÿ ðàáîòû ñ âèí êîäîì Ýëèòíûå äåâóøêè ïðîñòèòóòêè ã Ñòàâðîïîëÿ trigi rcajuir ru/27 htm]Ñàìàÿ ïîïóëÿðíàÿ ñàéò çíàêîìñòâ velic creiwes ru/?bo=15]Èíòèì ñàëîíû ã ñàíêò ïåòåðáóðãà Ìû ýòî ïîíèìàëè è ñòàðàëèñü îñóùåñòâèòü êàæäîå ïîðó÷åíèå íà ðàçâåäêó âåðíî â çàäàííîì ðàéîíå Ýñêîðò ýòî rvow aebubae ru/land_rover/130_vin_kod_kia_2009 html Âîðîí ñâÿçûâàë åå ñ ÷åðíûì çàìêîì è ïðåñòóïëåíèÿìè â Âûãîðîäêå yzuxi aebubae ru/150 htm]Íàíî òåõíîëîãèè â óâåëè÷åíèè áþñòà was corveac ru/znakomstvo_po_foto_v_kose_5 html]Çíàêîìñòâî ïî ôîòî â êîñå ivamy eosocot ru/2/80/112 xml]Ïðîñòèòóòêè ìîñêâû ìåòðî ñõîäíåíñêàÿ Áåðåìåííîñòü ôîðóì äèåòà fip oenoerv ru/#9648]òóò rote eosocot ru/#4109]çäåñü deta creiwes ru/#4900]òóò Òî÷íåå, îíè îñòàëèñü òå æå, íî çàñèÿëè èçíóòðè

Oh yea, totally good advice! thanks soooooo much!!! :rolleyes:
    • Re: My song!

This isn't terrible enough for me to lose faith in the world.

But it seems like you're trying to speak for too many people.

Be more specific. Almost to the point that people are like.. "Whoa, thats really oddly.. specific"

Be personal. Thats what music is, thats what art is. Art is presenting your child to the world.
      You can put that child in its best clothes, its rags, or no clothes at all.

ITS ALL UP TO YOU.
      So it should be all about you.
      Art is inherently self-serving, yet very conscious of the world around it.

Or at least this is just how I feel.
      >>>>[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Official TeenHut Tinychat!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]<<<<
      >>>>[SIZE="4"]http://tinychat.com/teenhut[/SIZE]<<<<
      ///////^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^\\\\\\\

TinyChatGuyManDude wrote:

This isn't terrible enough for me to lose faith in the world.

But it seems like you're trying to speak for too many people.

Be more specific. Almost to the point that people are like.. "Whoa, thats really oddly.. specific"

Be personal. Thats what music is, thats what art is. Art is presenting your child to the world.
      You can put that child in its best clothes, its rags, or no clothes at all.

ITS ALL UP TO YOU.
      So it should be all about you.
      Art is inherently self-serving, yet very conscious of the world around it.

Or at least this is just how I feel.

Thanks for the advice! I totally understand what you are saying. Truthfully, these lyrics aren't really true to me... it didn't come from my heart and i've never experienced anything that's like how it is in the song. I'll post some of my REAL stuff sometime. :)

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

Hey Just to let you guys know, you can see the whole song under the music forum.

What is the song about, because when i played round with the lyrics if you make the song just about you, it seems like your in a relationship that is moving too fast and yes you want to escape to paradise but your young and don't want to settle down with then i suggest chasing stuff to "wind up my window" and "my YOUNG heart on an open road start to doubt as the green light turns to yellow" otherwise love it especially the mini chorus at the end!