How To Cope With Loss?

• Re: How To Cope With Loss?

Hi AdamantiumAngel,

I agree with episkopos. I'm definitely sorry for your loss. This has to be a terrible time for you. You will definitely go through those stages that episkopos mentioned. You have to grieve and take as much time as you need. No one gets over this type of thing fast. You'll eventually have to come to the realization that your friend is gone and you'll have to move on. However, you have all the memories that you shared with them. Give yourself time to heal. Again, sorry for your loss.

Hi,
      I am ever so sorry for you loss. I think the main thing that you have to come to terms with is the fact that it wasn't your fault and you couldn't have done anything to stop them.
      Suicide is a horrible thing and your friend must have had a lot going on to feel they needed to end their life. I myself attempted to commit suicide and i would have hated if a friend thought it was their fault. I am a strong believer that everything happens for a reason. Your friend must have served their time down on earth and fulfilled her lifes worth - God only takes the best.
      Take as much time as you need, you need space to grieve over your loss. Don't busy yourself with life because then your grief will only prolong itself. If it helps, perhaps talk to a friend, family member, teacher or doctor. They could offer you more support than i can online. Just remember it isn't your fault.
      I am sorry again for your loss. Try to remember all the good times you had together, keep their spirit alive - they'll be your gardian angel forever.
      If you need someone to talk to please don't hesitate to PM me,
      Lorah
      x
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]- Stay Strong -[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]love is louder than the pressure[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]to be perfect[/SIZE][/CENTER]

It is not easy to cope up with the loss of a friend who committed suicide, especially if that person is really close to you, we may feel guilty because we haven't done anything for him or her to avoid doing suicide. The best thing we could do, is to accept the reality, still we have our own life and we choose and decide for our self.