Drunk Party?

• Drunk Party?

I'm nearly 14, and a girl i get on with quite well has just invited me to her party. This party is with just a few people our age, but quite a lot of older people. Do you guys think I should go? There will be alcohol and i have never been properly drunk before..plus my mum and dad would kill me if they found out i had been drinking, which they would anyway because i would have to go home with them.. i just want someone elses opinion.
    • Re: Drunk Party?

Hi, puissant19

Don't do it. You'll definitely regret it. Getting drunk isn't cool and you definitely do stupid things when you are. And the bad thing is that you'll probably wake up the next morning not remembering a thing. You're only 14. Give your body a chance. Not to mention the trouble you'd be in if the party brought police. Under aged drinking is a huge no no. You're better than that, don't do it.

Miss Scarlet wrote:

Hi, puissant19

Don't do it. You'll definitely regret it. Getting drunk isn't cool and you definitely do stupid things when you are. And the bad thing is that you'll probably wake up the next morning not remembering a thing. You're only 14. Give your body a chance. Not to mention the trouble you'd be in if the party brought police. Under aged drinking is a huge no no. You're better than that, don't do it.

You're retarded, the parties where the cops bust it are the best ones because you get an insane adrenaline rush and you gotta run away through the woods. In fact, one time me and a friend called in a fucking terrorist threat inside the party house we were at just so we could get half the force up our asses as a challenge - Best night of my life

The post was edited 1 time, last by austin19994 ().

bahiri wrote:

Ok, Have you ever watched "The Hangover" film . I think you will have a nice answer :D

Idiot.

Miss Scarlet wrote:

Hi, puissant19

Way to put the fear of god into a kid. I'm not going to sit here and encourage him to drink, but spewing untrue facts is just plain stupid. Have you EVER had a drink? Have you EVER been to a party? I'm going to guess no based on the quoted post. For one thing, you don't ALWAYS do stupid things when you're drunk. I for one just get really giggly and my attention span is worse than a goldfish's... then again I already have a short attention span. Secondly, I only know one person who has forgotten everything they did the night before. Most people do remember it. Thirdly, I've never been to a party where cops showed up. Seriously, go to a REAL one and stop watching corny teen flicks before you spew falsities.

austin19994 wrote:

You're retarded, the parties where the cops bust it are the best ones because you get an insane adrenaline rush and you gotta run away through the woods. In fact, one time me and a friend called in a fucking terrorist threat inside the party house we were at just so we could get half the force up our asses as a challenge - Best night of my life

Also an idiot.

Miss Scarlet wrote:

Hi, puissant19

I can tell you have never had a drink in your life. First off alcohol doesn't make you do anthing tthat you wouldn't do sober. Second for you to to wake up the next morning and not remember a thing you have to drink so much its ridiculous and since it is a 14 year old's party I doubt there would be enough to acomplish that. Also police are rarely ever called to a house party. Like Meg stop watching so many movies because that is not how real life works.
      Look at yourself in the mirror and tell me what a man is without pride, tell me what a man is without fire in his eyes.

I don't see any reason why you shouldn't go to the party. If everyone else is drinking, but you don't want to get drunk, just have one bottle, drink a little bit then top it up with some lemonade or something. Keep the same bottle, just sip at it every so often and fill it up again. If your parents will go mental it's a bad idea to get drunk anyways, although I'm not going to give you the bullshit "Drinking alcohol always makes people commit crimes and end up in prison or die!" because it's obviously not true. Also, I've never been to or heard of a party where any police have shown up, it's an inaccurate assumption based on american teen movies.

puissant19 wrote:

I'm nearly 14, and a girl i get on with quite well has just invited me to her party. This party is with just a few people our age, but quite a lot of older people. Do you guys think I should go? There will be alcohol and i have never been properly drunk before..plus my mum and dad would kill me if they found out i had been drinking, which they would anyway because i would have to go home with them.. i just want someone elses opinion.

My parents say its thing great thing about growing up - sometimes you know what you should avoid and this sounds like it should be avoided.

Fergus

Nobody is forcing you to drink - and if there's a selection of alcohol there should also be some mixers like cola or lemonade that I'm sure you could have.
      [CENTER]

[SIZE="1"][FONT="Georgia"][COLOR="Black"]When the city sleeps, I'm wide awake.
      You know what I see? High rises. Low lifes.
      Bright lights and back alleys.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[/CENTER]

14 is the average age for teens to get drunk, but doesn't mean you should...

I mean, i've never been invited to a party before but I hear my friends talk about the ones they go to and from the sounds of it they sound like shit. I have to put up with my mum and dad bringing their friends home and its annoying as hell.

Chances are if you don't drink then after a few hours when everyone is smashed you'll want to leave because drunk people can be annoying and unpredictable.
      The World is heading for mutiny, when all we want is unity.
      We may rise and fall, but in the end, we'll meet our fate together!
      One. Oh One. The only way is[SIZE=4] ONE.[/SIZE]