confused

• hello, i joined this forum for the soul purpose of asking this question.
      me and this girl have been friends for the past 8 years, and i really like her, and i know she likes me. the problem is, i don't know for sure, whether or not we're a couple.
      i never actually asked her out, and neither of us have ever said anything to clearly indicate whether or not we're a couple.
      how can i figure this out without putting our friendship/relationship in danger.
      i would really appreciate any help

thanks,
      Mike
    • Players proceeds top10- Mustang 2 into the altitude 3 best quarterback obtain the job

On August 26, the authority of the U S financial magazine "Forbes" announced income standings of the 2012 NFL athletes the Colts linebacker Dwight - Frini reasonablejerseys com]cheap jerseys capture the altitude emulated namely two Broncos actors Damoweier and Payton - Manning - Tom Brady, Drew - Brisbane, Aaron - Rogers,3 of today's best quarterback did never enter the altitude ten The passing attack has become the trend of the NFL, successful team around a agreeable ample quarterback organize attacks And necessitate a solid plus amenable enough aggressive line apt protect the quarterback Of course a successful troop absences a "monster"class players tin impact additional quarterback, he tin continue to the other quarterback to exert suppression plus abuse the opponent's rhythm Typically, these are NFL teams,common mentor of the thing, so they determined apt club the money ought be spent aboard what position Wide recipient escaping back They may be amid the contest extravaganza of the color,merely whether there paylessforjerseys com]calvin johnson jersey is no quarterback,offensive line plus a agreeable raid quarterback hands as a basis,sprinting behind spacious receiver's extravaganza is unlikely apt happen

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

On August 26, the administration of the U S financial magazine "Forbes" announced income standings of the 2012 NFL players the Colts linebacker Dwight - Frini reasonablejerseys com]wholesale nfl jerseys capture the height emulated is two Broncos athletes Damoweier plus Payton - Manning - Tom Brady, Drew - Brisbane, Aaron - Rogers,three of today's best quarterback did never enter the altitude ten The passing aggression has convert the trend of the NFL, successful crew approximately a agreeable enough quarterback muster attacks And necessitate a solid plus malleable enough provocative line to protect the quarterback Of lesson a successful crew needs a "monster"level athletes can clash additional quarterback, he can continue apt the other quarterback apt exert pressure plus abuse the opponent's tempo Typically, these are NFL teams,common mentor of the thing, so they determined to club the money ought be spent aboard what position Wide recipient sprinting back They may be amid the marathon performance of the color,but if there paylessforjerseys com]adrian peterson jersey namely no quarterback,aggressive line plus a comely attack quarterback hands as a basis,escaping back spacious receiver's extravaganza namely unlikely apt happen

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

On August 26, the administration of the U S financial magazine "Forbes" announced income standings of the 2012 NFL players the Colts linebacker Dwight - Frini reasonablejerseys com]cheap jerseys arrest the altitude followed is two Broncos actors Damoweier plus Payton - Manning - Tom Brady, Drew - Brisbane, Aaron - Rogers,3 of today's best quarterback did never enter the height ten The passing aggression has chance the trend of the NFL, successful troop nearly a appealing ample quarterback mobilize attacks And necessitate a solid and malleable enough aggressive line apt justify the quarterback Of course a successful crew absences a "monster"level players can clash other quarterback, he tin continue to the other quarterback to exert oppression and abuse the opponent's rhythm Typically, these are NFL teams,common mentor of the thing, so they decided to union the money ought be spent on what position Wide receiver fleeing behind They may be surrounded the marathon extravaganza of the color,merely whether there paylessforjerseys com]adrian peterson jersey namely not quarterback,aggressive line plus a good attack quarterback hands for a basis,fleeing back wide receiver's performance namely unlikely apt happen
    • Re: confused

i'm not sure that's the case. i don't think its that simple. things between me and her are never that simple. in fact, i just remembered something: i am writing a book, and one of the characters is based off of her, and i introduced her character as just a friend, which changes later in the book. a few months ago, she read the beginning and seemed confused by the fact that her character was "just a friend". this only adds to my confusion.