Weight Loss?

• Re: Weight Loss?

hi everyone i hope you will be fine ......... there are many diet plans but i think you should use fresh fruits and vegetables to reduce your weight is well and you must use fresh juice of different fresh fruits ...... to me one more think i would like to add that is please no use of fat that is a main tip to reduce your weight ........ thanks a lot
      "DaviD"

Try and cut out all sugary treats - they are addictive and many also contain high amounts of fat/carbs. If you need a sugar rush eat fruit as it is full of natural sugar, as well as water and vitamins.

Also just a little tip: Drink green tea in the morning as an alternative to regular tea/coffee - it speeds up your metabolism and is good for flushing out toxins.

Good luck! :)

Try and make yourself a healthy salad or healthy sandwich, healthy, white bread is a major unhealthy way, try and use whole grain bread. Don't have sugar too much, stick to a healthy diet and have a treat every now and then. :)
      [COLOR="Black"][FONT="Courier New"][SIZE="4"]"The pursuit of happiness is a most ridiculous phrase; if you pursue happiness you'll never find it."[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

ashleybrownhd wrote:

I would say avoid all sorts of diet as it don't provide the permanent solution. Instead of dieting, try to change your eating habits by replacing high calorie foods with low calorie foods. Do regular exercise and make it part of your lifestyle. If you can't do exercise then join aerobic or swimming classes which is fun and very effective way for staying fit.

This the best advice I've read. I did that two years ago and I lost like 35 pounds.
      "And those who dancing were though to be insane by those who couldn't hear the music" Friedrich Nietzsche[LEFT][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/LEFT]

Definitely cutting down on the carbs does has a MAJOR impact on weight (speaking from experience). Also, recommend spending lots of time on the treadmill! You don't even have to completely exhaust yourself; even power-walking 1 hour a day will have an impact. Good luck! I know weight loss is difficult, but with the right motivation, you can do it :)

- Stopped Drinking Pop entierly.
      - Only have fast food once a month.
      - Drinking a LOT of water through out the day.
      -Eat a good breakfast, a smaller lunch and an even smaller dinner.

Because I started the habbit of drinking a lot of water I tried a Water fast which seemed to help lose weight a bit. Note though when you get off it you do gain a bit of weight back from food.

The post was edited 1 time, last by CassieZtluh ().

I did the "go green" type diet for a while. Essentially, you only eat things that are natural...no artificial anything...which includes sugars and all sorts of other fun things. I lost quite a bit of weight, but the complexity of shopping for "all natural" foods and the time required with cooking became a bit much.
      ~*~
      Please check out my blog at http://mylifeinverse.com/ or check out my youtube videos at http://youtube.com/mylifeinverse Thanks, loves!

One reason for choosing a quick, fat-laden meal is that healthier consuming is expensive. Learning how to eat well on the cheap will help you save the money as well as calorie consumption.
      Two-thirds of people restore all the bodyweight they've lost within four years. For advice on how to stop adding back on the weight, read about how to shed unwanted bodyweight for life.

One reason for choosing a quick, fat-laden meal is that healthier consuming is expensive. Learning how to eat well on the cheap will help you save the money as well as calorie consumption.
      Two-thirds of people restore all the bodyweight they've lost within four years. For advice on how to stop adding back on the weight, read about how to shed unwanted bodyweight for life.

Weight loss?
      okay, so I know almost everything there is to know about losing weight effectively. I love to give advice to people on how to lose weight. Am I in good shape? Hellz no! I am 50 lbs overweight and 21 years old in college. I know all this stuff about losing weight, yet I cannot apply to myself. Why am I not strong enough to do this? I can barely resist eating. I love food so much. Taco bell, pizza, quesadillas, hot pockets, cola, the list goes on. I am addicted to food, I eat when I'm not hungry because I crave the taste of it. I have asked for the strength to resist these temptations but to no avail. It seems hopeless that I will ever be average weight. I dont' need weight loss advice per se...I need ways to become strong enough to resist my strongest temptations...any suggestions?