first kiss HELP MEE

• first kiss HELP MEE

i am turning 13 soon I am in seventh grade here is my problem I have no gf and have not had my first kiss I have many bro and female friends I play football aka I fit in find but at least 99% of my grade has a gf/bf and HAS Had there first kiss so how do I do it on a side note I was extremely close to the hottest girl last year and than I didn't make a move and so she moved out of state regardless,I know two girls like me but ones fat and ones a half foot shorter than me BUT there is a very hot new girl wit tits so she is like sexually arousing BUTTT every1 likes her and she knows it so how would i get her Also there is this very popular girl that I have liked for a while but she has dated every1 and I don't know if I should cause of higher chance of being turned down
    • Re: first kiss HELP MEE

Gee, I'm older than that and nobody's kissed me yet. Not that there are so many around
      I want a kiss from.
      There was a boy on one boat who was very nice though. He had long blonde hair and oh so blue eyes, like the ocean. But we sailed away before we could know each other. I guess if I want a kiss I must be fast because every body sails away soon.
      I wish I could go to school to meet so many people MY age. How fun.
      Anyway, I think you should not worry so much about what the other friends SAY they are doing, just do what is ok for you.

someryguy10 wrote:

i am turning 13 soon I am in seventh grade here is my problem I have no gf and have not had my first kiss I have many bro and female friends I play football aka I fit in find but at least 99% of my grade has a gf/bf and HAS Had there first kiss so how do I do it on a side note I was extremely close to the hottest girl last year and than I didn't make a move and so she moved out of state regardless,I know two girls like me but ones fat and ones a half foot shorter than me BUT there is a very hot new girl wit tits so she is like sexually arousing BUTTT every1 likes her and she knows it so how would i get her Also there is this very popular girl that I have liked for a while but she has dated every1 and I don't know if I should cause of higher chance of being turned down

My goodness gracious. When I was in seventh grade, all I cared about was Yu-Gi-Oh cards. Just relax man! You are 12, not even 13 yet. You have PLENTY of time to get a girlfriend. Also you might want to drop your standards a bit. It sounds like you are a bit of a.....not nice person, saying you only want to date the hot girls, like the fat ones or short ones don't even matter. I understand you like the hot girls, but maybe just drop your standards a bit. Also you might want to work on your spelling or grammar before you try going after any girl. Just a suggestion. Man. Kids these days.

Okay speaking as a girl who wasted her first kiss on a guy who didn't derserve it, and regrets it, please for me don't just get your first kiss for the sake of getting your first kiss. it should be special and something you remember fondly for your whole life, not just something you did because of peer pressure!
      hope this helps!

p.s. I didn't get my first kiss until I was 14, and even today I wish I'd waited for the right guy to come. Don't make the same mistake as me.

Hello OP, I think you and I have a lot in common.

I'm 14, and I've never been kissed. I take absolutely no shame in that, and truthfully, I'm kind of glad that I've never kissed anyone. Why? Middle school relationships never work out. There's always one reason or another why it doesn't work.

As has been said above, don't try to kiss someone just to get your first kiss. You mentioned that there was someone you were really close with, but she moved. Well, what if you kissed her? She'd still move regardless. Only difference is that you've been kissed.

Is it a bragging point? Sure. But honestly, what else is so great about your first kiss if the person you kissed is gone? You seriously don't want to waste it on such a short relationship.

Right now, you're young, and you're athletic (which pretty much means popular, right?), so you have nothing to worry about. It'll happen, just give it time. Being socially awkward is not something you should be stressing over right now.

Dating somebody might seem really important right now, but its not. Calm down, stop going so fast in life. Your first kiss will come, just don't pick the wrong girl.
      [COLOR="Black"][FONT="Courier New"][SIZE="4"]"The pursuit of happiness is a most ridiculous phrase; if you pursue happiness you'll never find it."[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]