girl won't leave me alone

• girl won't leave me alone

So I'm a freshmen at university. and this really annoying girl won't fucking leave my entire dorm and more specifically me alone. There are like 8 guys in our dorm but in like 4 separate rooms and we will just be chilling or whatever and this girl will come in and not leave FOR HOURS. Literally fucking hours like from 3 pm to 2 am she will sit in our dorm.

Basically she is just a total bitch and talks shit about EVERYONE she knows. She just like makes up lies and says different things everyday and is super fake and annoying.She won't fucking take a hint to leave and just sits and talks and makes it so we can't like have a conversation among ourselves.

She is specifically interested in me, keeps asking me to smoke her out, hang out in her room etc etc, and my roommates are just like dude just fuck her so shell leave us alone but that seems like a pretty bad idea and I really don't want anything to with her.

At the beginning we were nice to her because we kind of felt bad because she got like kicked out of her dorm because he own roommates didn't like her either and now she is practically moved in and we don't know what to do and I just want her to LEAVE ME ALONE. Seriously if I never saw her again that would be great.
    • Re: girl won't leave me alone

Honestly, i think you are being really insensitive , this girl is obviously having a really hard time making friends (proven by the fact the people in her dorm kicked her out) and is just searching for other people to like her , obviously she probably does fancy you and doesn't know what to talk about so just bitches about other people because she's insecure about herself, im not telling you to put up with it , but just ask her if she's ok or something

Tell her that you're sorry for whatever made her into the fucked up shitbitch that she is.

Then have sex with her.

Take her drugs.

Then call campus security for harassment.
      >>>>[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Official TeenHut Tinychat!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]<<<<
      >>>>[SIZE="4"]http://tinychat.com/teenhut[/SIZE]<<<<
      ///////^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^\\\\\\\

OX:Rainbows:Xoxoxoxo wrote:

Honestly, i think you are being really insensitive , this girl is obviously having a really hard time making friends (proven by the fact the people in her dorm kicked her out) and is just searching for other people to like her , obviously she probably does fancy you and doesn't know what to talk about so just bitches about other people because she's insecure about herself, im not telling you to put up with it , but just ask her if she's ok or something

Agree.