Get her attention..

• Get her attention..

So I'm in high school now, freshman.. :D Theres this girl that I've been crushing on for about a week or so and shes just absolutely gorgeous. I always catch her staring at me and I love staring back but when i notice her she'll look away quickly. I've kind of been glancing at her and when she sees me I try and hold it a few seconds longer so she knows I'm looking at her. She also keeps bringing her group near mine and she will just talk with her friends a few feet away and I feel like I'm having a staring contest with her. :D I'm sort of a beginner in dating and I realize its always better to actually be friends with someone before being in a relationship but I just have no clue how I should approach her.. She doesn't hang out with the same kind of people I do either..its very rare to that I can even be polite and for example open a door for her.. I just want to get her attention and be friends but it just seems like I'd come off as strange just going up to her and saying "Hi." I guess I want her to want to talk to me too? If that makes sense.. Shoving myself into her group would probably end awkwardly. Oh and I don't even know her name?? We literally just stare at each other.. I don't even know if I have the confidence to ask what her name is. lol.
    • Re: Get her attention..

She obviously feels the same way and even though she desperate wants to talk to you she also thinks it would be kind of akward, and even if you feel uncomfortable just try asking her name in the dinner Que or saying something like Niko said and making a joke about how you didn't dare go over and talk to her, i find humor and pure honesty is the best way to make friends with or talk to new people