Huge Dilemma that could ruin my life

• Huge Dilemma that could ruin my life

Long story here.

So about two weeks ago i was on omegle(online video random chat site) and i met a girl and we talked for a little bit them she added me on skype and facebook. This was a dumb mistake on my part. We then had cyber sex on skype. About 5 days later she contacted me on facebook and told me to get on skype. I did but there was a problem her video feed wasnt showing the girl i first saw. Then i saw the video of me from when we first met. SHe had recorded the whole thing! which i didnt even know was possible. I immediately blocked her and deleted her as a friend on facebook. She then messaged me on facebook with threats and a file. The file had all of my facebook friends on it and she threatened that if i didnt do what she wanted and make her a video she'd send them to my whole friends list. ANd if i block her she says shell do that. What scares me is IDK if this is a girl or guy and don't know what their intentions are. WHAT DO I DO? If that video gets out idk what i'd do with myself. SInce this event my depression has been 10 times worse and i have been having regular anxiety worrying about it. Please help.
    • Re: Huge Dilemma that could ruin my life

mtndew2 wrote:

Long story here.

So about two weeks ago i was on omegle(online video random chat site) and i met a girl and we talked for a little bit them she added me on skype and facebook. This was a dumb mistake on my part. We then had cyber sex on skype. About 5 days later she contacted me on facebook and told me to get on skype. I did but there was a problem her video feed wasnt showing the girl i first saw. Then i saw the video of me from when we first met. SHe had recorded the whole thing! which i didnt even know was possible. I immediately blocked her and deleted her as a friend on facebook. She then messaged me on facebook with threats and a file. The file had all of my facebook friends on it and she threatened that if i didnt do what she wanted and make her a video she'd send them to my whole friends list. ANd if i block her she says shell do that. What scares me is IDK if this is a girl or guy and don't know what their intentions are. WHAT DO I DO? If that video gets out idk what i'd do with myself. SInce this event my depression has been 10 times worse and i have been having regular anxiety worrying about it. Please help.

Ok I would just message all your friends on facebook and warn them that someone has a video of you -- your friends can then block her/him end of matter - if they do watch it then its a hard lesson = learn well.

Nuff said dont mean to preach but --
      [COLOR="Blue"]==Fergus==[/COLOR]
    • Re: Huge Dilemma that could ruin my life

Fergus Dunn wrote:

Ok I would just message all your friends on facebook and warn them that someone has a video of you -- your friends can then block her/him end of matter - if they do watch it then its a hard lesson = learn well.

Nuff said dont mean to preach but --

Exactly.

Those worst thing would be to let this person have power over you.

If you go ahead and tell everyone that you did it, then the culprit loses her/his bargaining power.

So, just chill. Tell everyone if you want. Or just wait for them to be told.
      Either way, just learn your lesson. Be more careful.
      >>>>[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Official TeenHut Tinychat!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]<<<<
      >>>>[SIZE="4"]http://tinychat.com/teenhut[/SIZE]<<<<
      ///////^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^\\\\\\\