My crush is a 14 years old boy

• Re: My crush is a 14 years old boy

theonethatgotaway wrote:

First off I'm 2 years older than him. Basically I've a crush on him ever since I hangout with my friends and he's there. He's cute and funny but we've problems in communicating since he don't speak English much. I've been trying to talk to him but failed so i text him but he always ask me some questions (ex: where are you, what are you doing) and then said bye to me? Also he treat me as a sister? It all started with a guy that thought we were siblings. Then he said let's pretend to be bro and sis. Then this guy said in order to prove that we are we have to kiss, which is just plain stupid but then he begged me and well he kissed me on the cheek and there's a picture of it. Then he told me after a week he wanted to tell everyone that we are just lying all this time. I ask him why and he said because I wanted to be your boyfriend then he added "just kidding" he's always like that. I don't know when he is serious or not. He's weird at times THE BIG BIG PROBLEM IS TALKING TO HIM IS HARD WHICH LEADS TO THE "I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY HE DOES THAT". Advice?

p.s. it's so awkward to talk to him at times.. like when he saw me with others guys he will walk away unless i'm alone and stuff.

Why do you like him again? It sounds like he is a shy, boring, immature kid. Try dating someone your own age. This is just how a 14 year old acts. I don't know how you were expecting anything else. Also him not speaking English well shouldn't be a problem either seeing as your grammar sucks as does your own English.

Vercelletto wrote:

Why do you like him again? It sounds like he is a shy, boring, immature kid. Try dating someone your own age. This is just how a 14 year old acts. I don't know how you were expecting anything else. Also him not speaking English well shouldn't be a problem either seeing as your grammar sucks as does your own English.

This.

The age gap between 16 and 14 is bigger than it sounds, especially as guys generally mature later than girls. I doubt a relationship between you too would work, as the maturity levels will be messed upppp. Mind you, your spelling leads me to believe you are no more mature than he is.

meg.loomis wrote:

OP.... deleting your post doesn't do anything when someone's quoted your post :lol:

Damn girl, you so sexy when you're making fun of people.

unf.
      >>>>[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Official TeenHut Tinychat!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]<<<<
      >>>>[SIZE="4"]http://tinychat.com/teenhut[/SIZE]<<<<
      ///////^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^\\\\\\\