are all white girls discriminate against asian men?

• are all white girls discriminate against asian men?

hi everybody, i'm nick from usa. I was born in vietnam and came to usa 3 years ago. I'm doing a job which everyday I see alot of girls, some are really nice, some are pretend to be nice and some are really mean. honestly white girls are really beautiful and I'm really like them. But somehow I just feel they are discriminate agaist me. for example, I met a girl who is daughter's friend of my co-worker. We had a really good dinner, good time so happy. When I asked her can I ask her out again she just changes her attitude, cold, not happy and not interested what I was talking about. I know I am ugly, but not that much to get that neglectfulness. I just feel so sad cause I really do like her. My co-worker tried to make us become a couple so she asked that girl (M) to go out for dinner, as soon as M knew I will present, M just did not show up at all, no answer phone call or text message. Well I know that is clearly message from M that she does not need to date a asian guy although she doesnot have bf. Few weeks later we met again in school library, I can't believe that we're just like stranger who never met before. I just give up everything because I just feel i dont want to get hurt by chasing a girl who dont like to hang out with asian guy...
      I never regret what I did to you, just feeling sorry what you did to me..
    • Re: are all white girls discriminate against asian men?

What part of her actions has anything to do with you being Asian? Maybe she just dislikes you for who you really are.

Few weeks later we met again in school library, I can't believe that we're just like stranger who never met before.
      Unless you've forgotten to mention something, you pretty much ARE strangers - you've only met once!

The post was edited 1 time, last by cool_walking_ ().

cool_walking_ wrote:

What part of her actions has anything to do with you being Asian? Maybe she just dislikes you for who you really are.

Unless you've forgotten to mention something, you pretty much ARE strangers - you've only met once!

^This

Nayr343 wrote:

OP, it's the truth that some people aren't attracted to certain races, that's just the way it is. But It's more likely that she doesn't like you for a completely different reason. It seems like she had a bad first impression of you.

^This (Plus this dude is part Asian himself).

Give it some time dude, you can't expect a girl to start to like you that fast.

Speaking from a white girls perspective, i adore asians, i find them really cute and friendly. Some people do discriminate against different cultures of people, but i dont think this girl was doing that, if she was then she wouldnt of talked to you at all. Don't over-think such a silly thing, she might of just not liked you personally (no offense, i'm sure you're personality is great, but you might of not been her type.)

cool_walking_ wrote:

hi cool_walking, yeah we're just stranger. in my country people are more open and friendly I think so, just different culture...
      I never regret what I did to you, just feeling sorry what you did to me..

Hello David! I, myself am an Asian, particularly Filipino, & I'm proud of it. You said she sent you a text message that she doesn't want to date an Asian guy? Well if that's the case, then you're right. It's discrimination. :/ Well you don't have to chase her all the way. She's not worth your time, love & effort. There's a lot of other girls there who will appreciate your worth. :) Smile!
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [SIZE="1"]Facebook | Twitter | Youtube[/CENTER][/SIZE]

I'm basically white, and I love you Asian guys ^^

ptt1404 wrote:

In my country people are more open and friendly I think so, just different culture...

There you go! I'm sure she's not discriminating, she's just not used to people being so open with her because it does vary. Hell, I get terrified when strangers of ANY culture start talking to me; it looks a little something like this

Stranger: Hello! :)

Me:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Eminemaniac ().

First of all you gotta have confidence in yourself, you gotta be proud of who you are. Show your true self, dont hide anything. If she doesnt like you, then fine. let her go, it's not worth it. Move on, and you gotta move on quicker than her, because you couldn't care less. Who says all white girls love or hate asian guys? It's stupid. Be a positive, funny man, you gonna attract some girls.

People have different tastes. Some prefer the people they date to look certain ways. It doesn't have so much to do with your race or ethnicity as with whether or not they feel an attraction. Its probably not that she dislikes Asians, but rather that she doesn't like you specifically. Or, she may not be attracted to common Asian features. Everyone has a "type" in some regard, even if they don't realize it.
      ~*~
      Please check out my blog at http://mylifeinverse.com/ or check out my youtube videos at http://youtube.com/mylifeinverse Thanks, loves!