Stuck in a tight spot - please help!

• Stuck in a tight spot - please help!

Thank you so much for your help in advance, I have been looking for a forum just like this. I fully intend to participate in the forums but right now I just need some help.

My best friend and this girl have been going out for just over 2 years, which for senior high school is pretty impressive. This girl and I were going out immediately before this relationship, and we broke up about a week or two before my best friend started going out with her (I said it was ok, but it hurt me, but that's all history now). I guess you could say it wasn't really a proper relationship, we were too young, but I think I really did love her.
      We're all very close to each other now, obviously them closer than me because of the nature of their relationship. I have had on and off feelings for this girl, but I have managed to shut her out of my mind for quite a while. But now we're becoming close friends I am having romantic feelings towards her again. It is really hard for me to spend time with them because I am jealous of the relationship my best friend has with her, but I conceal it so neither of them know as I really don't want to lose them - they are both so important to me. I know I don't want to ruin their relationship or cause any friction between any of us, but its becoming increasingly difficult for me, even when I'm not with them. I feel dejected after spending time with them and I feel that I need to be talking to her, spending time with her, even though I'll continue to feel jealous and dejected afterwards because I am not the one who gets to love her the way my best friend does. Its ruining me.
      What do I do?