... I feel wrong doing IT.

• ... I feel wrong doing IT.

Okay, I'm only thirteen, almost 14...

My Uncle, Ozzie, [I hadn't seen him for a couple of years... I started seeing him again when I was 12...] Met me in the library when I was twelve. He said hi and took me out for Ice-cream and started to "move onto" me, in a sense.

I didn't know what to do, I was only twelve.

But then it made me feel really good and I started to get into it, but he started wanting to do IT.

I was really scared but okayed it. It REALLY hurt but I decided that "I'm a woman so I need to do this at least once and even though I already have a girlfriend she wont mind because there's no romantic relationship involved right?"

But it's starting to worry me because he gives me $20 every week and I use that to pay a little bit of the rent every month because my grandmother can't. I don't want to stop giving her the money, but I REALLY want to stop doing IT. But I'm scared we might get kicked out because I pay the bulk of the rent.

And my girlfriend found out and she's saying that it's not an ultimatum, but she'll leave if I don't stop... and she's my only branch in this world!

I don't know what to do! He wants to cum into me now and every week and I don't want him to but he'll do it ANYWAY.

And I'm scared to tell anyone like the cops or my counselor because it might get word to DYFS and I'll get removed from my Father and Grandmother again...

WHAT DO I DO?!?!
      [CENTER]He said, she said, I said. I DON'T CARE WHO SAID IT JUST SAY IT ALREADY!
      :gay:[/CENTER]
    • Re: ... I feel wrong doing IT.

That is rape. And him giving you money doesn't make it okay, it makes it worse.
      In cases of sexual assault, find the courage to stand up for yourself. Don't ever think it's the right thing to do. While this may be something you don't want to do, I highly encourage it: Call the police.

Remember that money is expendable, it can be found and made. But your life is yours alone, don't let someone else ruin it for you.

Hipster wrote:

That is rape. And him giving you money doesn't make it okay, it makes it worse.
      In cases of sexual assault, find the courage to stand up for yourself. Don't ever think it's the right thing to do. While this may be something you don't want to do, I highly encourage it: Call the police.

Remember that money is expendable, it can be found and made. But your life is yours alone, don't let someone else ruin it for you.

It's not that I don't want to do it, I REALLY want to tell them, but I don't want to leave my only family again.
      [CENTER]He said, she said, I said. I DON'T CARE WHO SAID IT JUST SAY IT ALREADY!

skillet9980 wrote:

it's not their fault or somethign they did to warrant taking you away. try talking to your grandmother and dad first and see what they say. you have to talk to someone about it though

Indeed I am...

But it's just that everytime I try, I just get choked up and end up saying something stupid.

Dexter. wrote:

Not sure if troll.

If not, then report him, he's not your uncle, and even if he is it's still rape.

Same here bro.

I'm really scared, dunno which direction to go.

But if you're serious about the rape thing, TELL THE COPS. Whatever happens next will not be as bad as you being raped EVERY WEEK.

Or may be you're not being raped?

It seems like its pretty consensual to me.

But you could just be young and weak therefore not knowing how to express yourself.

Idk. Call the cops.
      >>>>[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Official TeenHut Tinychat!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]<<<<
      >>>>[SIZE="4"]http://tinychat.com/teenhut[/SIZE]<<<<
      ///////^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^\\\\\\\

Dexter. wrote:

Still underage and being taken advantage of. he'd get charged as a pedo if it got to a court, the fact that he pays her might make it worse.

oh yeah, its definitely terrible.

I'm just trying to get people to think.

You have to be sure you go in with the right charges or sometimes you'll get the case thrown out. You get me?

I'd hate to see them ignore her pleas just because she didn't report it correctly.

Worst case scenario, he'll get a good lawyer and they can rip cases like these apart.

You see it all the time :(

I don't believe in rape if the person is willing, but according to law, hes a pedophile and will be arrested if you did tell anyone. I'd think carefully about what to do in this type of situation, sending your uncle to jail could do more harm then good for your family, especially since its not like hes forcing you to have sex. You have to tell the right person, preferably your uncles mother (your grandmother?) and she should be able to get him to stop asking for "it".

Also, before even mentioning it to your grandma, tell him that you dont want to do it anymore, and if he refuses or forces you, thats when you tell your grandma, and if that doesnt work, the police have to get involved.

Good luck, and please think carefully of how you react to this, since hes a part of your family, there will be consequences if things go badly.

ApatheticBella wrote:

I don't believe in rape if the person is willing, but according to law, hes a pedophile and will be arrested if you did tell anyone. I'd think carefully about what to do in this type of situation, sending your uncle to jail could do more harm then good for your family, especially since its not like hes forcing you to have sex. You have to tell the right person, preferably your uncles mother (your grandmother?) and she should be able to get him to stop asking for "it".

Also, before even mentioning it to your grandma, tell him that you dont want to do it anymore, and if he refuses or forces you, thats when you tell your grandma, and if that doesnt work, the police have to get involved.

Good luck, and please think carefully of how you react to this, since hes a part of your family, there will be consequences if things go badly.

I agree that its a sensitive situation,

BUT YOU SHOULD NOT TRY TO CONFRONT HIM ON YOUR OWN.

He's your uncle, he's 23, and he's having sex with you.

Theres already a little something wrong with him, DO NOT TRY TO BREAK IT OFF WITH HIM BY YOURSELF.

I would say to step above that completely and tell his parents or the police.

Make sure to tell the most logical and rational family member.

I only suggested that she tell him she doesnt want to first, because he thinks she DOES want to since she agreed to do it in the first place. It doesnt sound like hes forcing her, she says that she does want to but it feels wrong and she doesnt want to lose her girlfriend, etc etc.

We dont know the full situation here, shes underage, but shes fully aware of whats going on, it feels like it'd be the same thing as if a 16 year old (legal age here) were to have sex with a 26 year old. Of course it sounds wrong to me, but sending him to jail for something she accepted would be kind of cruel in my opinion.

Wistful Goddess wrote:

I didn't know what to do, I was only twelve.

I was really scared but okayed it.

But it's starting to worry me

but I REALLY want to stop doing IT

He wants to cum into me now and every week and I don't want him to but he'll do it ANYWAY.

And I'm scared to tell anyone

Yes she is underage, but does any of this sound like she's in a position she wants to remain in?

She doesn't have to send him to jail.

You can ALWAYS work these things out.

She can tell her parents or some family member that cares about her AND her uncle, so they won't want either to suffer from a decision they made.

ApatheticBella wrote:

but sending him to jail for something she accepted would be kind of cruel in my opinion.

accepting it or not, she's TWELVE when this started. whether he gets her to agree or not he knows it's wrong and illegal, unless he's retarded. he's knows that if people find out he could wind up in jail. so he chose to risk that. and if he ends up in jail over something like that it's his own dam fault and he deserves it, he knew the risk he was taking going in

Wistful Goddess wrote:

It's not that I don't want to do it

The reason i thought she wanted to was because of this post, hence why i think its wrong if he goes to jail if she wants it. If shes old enough to navigate to a teen forum and write about all this, then i think she would be old enough to know how to say "no". From the sound of things, shes never refused, she hasnt even said that she didnt want to, so he thinks shes okay with it.

Don't get me wrong, i think the guy is sick for what hes doing, but if she never said she doesnt want to, and she WILLINGLY takes money for it, isnt she just prostituting herself? If she says no or refuses just once, then i agree the guy should be punished if he continues.