... I feel wrong doing IT.

• Re: ... I feel wrong doing IT.

ApatheticBella wrote:

The reason i thought she wanted to was because of this post, hence why i think its wrong if he goes to jail if she wants it. If shes old enough to navigate to a teen forum and write about all this, then i think she would be old enough to know how to say "no". From the sound of things, shes never refused, she hasnt even said that she didnt want to, so he thinks shes okay with it.

Don't get me wrong, i think the guy is sick for what hes doing, but if she never said she doesnt want to, and she WILLINGLY takes money for it, isnt she just prostituting herself? If she says no or refuses just once, then i agree the guy should be punished if he continues.

See Bella, the thing is.

THAT I AGREE WITH YOU, mostly.

Because this is such a touchy situation. And the human psyche is so complicated, its hard to give yes or no advice to anything!

But she should definitely keep talking about her situation.
      She should not risk telling him no by herself, though.
      Maybe I'm just fearing the worst, but usually when you tell a guy "no" after saying "yes", he'll give you a face full of fist.

Just sayin, If a girl had been telling me yes, taking my money, and seemingly enjoying herself ,i.e. NO PROTESTING, I'd be furious when she said no to me.
      The fact that he's 23 and having sex with a 12-13 year old already shows that he's not all the way there in his brain, so its better safe than sorry, if you ask me.
      >>>>[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Official TeenHut Tinychat!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]<<<<
      >>>>[SIZE="4"]http://tinychat.com/teenhut[/SIZE]<<<<
      ///////^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^\\\\\\\

I kind of think that you are lying because you say that you are 13 but you have a 'girlfriend'. Also you say that your uncle gives you $20 a week and you in turn give that to your grandmother for the rent, but her nor your father wonder how or where you get this money from. Another thing is that you said that $80 cover the bulk of your family's rent each month I don't know where you live but that is some cheap ass rent.

If you are telling the truth you need to tell someone because it is definately illegal because you are still a child.
      Look at yourself in the mirror and tell me what a man is without pride, tell me what a man is without fire in his eyes.

Seriously though, I don't like that she dropped this on us and then disappeared.

I think it may have been a sympathy ploy because I made fun of her for being asthmatic and also not being able to complete her courses and such, lol.
      >>>>[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Official TeenHut Tinychat!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]<<<<
      >>>>[SIZE="4"]http://tinychat.com/teenhut[/SIZE]<<<<
      ///////^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^\\\\\\\

I think he's mad now... I saw him yesterday after school and he seemed pretty mellow and so I told him and then HE STARTED YELLING and it just got me so angry so I yelled too saying I DON'T WANT IT ANYMORE AND THAT I HATE HIM and he got madder and madder but I was so angry and I didn't know what I was saying and then he slapped me and I started crying and then he drove away and I had to find my way home

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

YO_VANILLA wrote:

I kind of think that you are lying because you say that you are 13 but you have a 'girlfriend'. Also you say that your uncle gives you $20 a week and you in turn give that to your grandmother for the rent, but her nor your father wonder how or where you get this money from. Another thing is that you said that $80 cover the bulk of your family's rent each month I don't know where you live but that is some cheap ass rent.

If you are telling the truth you need to tell someone because it is definately illegal because you are still a child.

Yeah girlfriend as in my best friend who I love so very much dearly.

My grandmother thinks I have a job babysitting and my father thinks she pays it.

$104 because of her benefits it's under her name.

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

TinyChatGuyManDude wrote:

Seriously though, I don't like that she dropped this on us and then disappeared.

I think it may have been a sympathy ploy because I made fun of her for being asthmatic and also not being able to complete her courses and such, lol.

I was at a weekend course for the Student Ambassador program for Hudson County. I got the letter on Friday after...

Well just after...

And I went on saturday and didn't return until Monday so I was excused. It was to prepare the people going on the round-world learning experience trip for the Summer, because some people [like me] have never traveled on an airplane. We're going to Europe. [England, Wales, Ireland, France. Tres bien, non?]

And I hold no grudge towards you or anyone else. I don't believe in sympathy ploys, it's all true. I don't like lying, I can never convince anyone I'm telling the truth. I'm a horrible liar.

And everything on this forum page helped me, but I tried standing up to him once, I don't think I can take it again.
      [CENTER]He said, she said, I said. I DON'T CARE WHO SAID IT JUST SAY IT ALREADY!
      :gay:[/CENTER]