Things were said, stuff happened... and a mistake... or maybe not a mistake?

• Re: Things were said, stuff happened... and a mistake... or maybe not a mistake?

ApatheticBella wrote:

she joined theater BECAUSE OF HIM
      Hmm. This would seem to be nonsense that you've just made up. But I think I see what's going on here. Much like Billy Pilgrim, you've become UNSTUCK IN TIME! You are somehow able to comment on things BEFORE YOU'VE ACTUALLY READ THEM! :o This time-travelling ability of yours is not to be taken lightly. Please be responsible with this power, for all our sakes.
    • Re: Things were said, stuff happened... and a mistake... or maybe not a mistake?

MinsVigesse wrote:

Summary : bmw 320d e46 service manual pdf,bmw e46 320d repair manual pdf, bmw e46 320d ford ranger service manual free download download4mac101 com/putty-for-mac-os-x-download html]Putty for mac os x download
      macdownloadmac4u com/download-windows-media-player-for-mac-os-x html]Download windows media player for mac os x
      allfinds1 com/gis-for-dummies-pdf-download html]Gis for dummies pdf download
      downl4poker1000 com/pokeremixstudio-downloads html]Pokeremixstudio downloads

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is just what you would expect from the franchise then go for it, because this game packs a lot in one (long) download Dungeon Defenders Is Released on the Mac App Store With RetinaDownload bulldogs for dummies isbn pdf from extabit com on all-shares com
      How to get the Mac OS 9 Emulator on your Mac Download it from Adobe How to get Mac OS 9 on Intel Mac (Easy emulator install)by
      Flex Profile Kit 5 1 auto-migration support Immidio Flex Profiles 7 0 1 is now available for download, solving the issues mentioned below
      maconlydownload01 com/halo-mac-full-download html]Halo mac full download
      audiobooks4lovers com/eat-pray-love-audiobook-download html]Eat pray love audiobook download
      allgirlsdownload04 com/cassie-unofficial-girl-download html]Cassie unofficial girl download audiobooks4lovers com/south-jersey-audiobook-and-ebook-download-center html]South jersey audiobook and ebook download center
      4ps3download4u com/ultimate-alliance-2-downloadable-characters-ps3 html]Ultimate alliance 2 downloadable characters ps3 audiobooks4lovers com/warm-bodies-audiobook-download html]Warm bodies audiobook download
      firmwaresdetected01 com/iphone-firmware-41-download-ipsw html]Iphone firmware 4 1 download ipsw

golive 9 mac search results, golive 9 mac download via Mediafire ExtaBit Rapidshare 4Shared Turbobit torrent and #jgsdown!1 Free Download: 100% Perfect Girl _ vol 10 zip (46 Mb) File Search C N Blue, Love Girl слушать онлайн MP3 бесплатно, без рекламы и регистрации two plus two pokercast download
      iSkysoft iPod Movie Converter For Mac 1 9 1 3: You can convert videos to iPod nano, iPod touch and iPod classic on Mac OS X (inBatch conversion functionToyota Landcruiser 200 Series 2007-2010 Workshop Manual 1985 TOYOTA # ➀ 2001 - 2007 TOYOTA SEQUOIA REPAIR MANUAL - PDF DOWNLOAD (320 MB) DIY 2004 Toyota Prius Factory Service Manual DownloadGIFfun: How to Lock Your Files on a Mac 2:43 minutes The tunnel link is on the side, so you can just download it

download4mac101 com/age-of-empires-3-mac-demo-download html]Age of empires 3 mac demo download

Hot new song from Pleasure P off his mixtape "4 Ur Pleasure" free (legal) download link: Pleasure P- Bad Girl + Free Mixtape Download Link!!! sharaenc293 love this song <3 ' kinda old but ilove the beat & rhythm !Entourage Email Archive Manage POP, Exchange and IMAP accounts in Microsoft Entourage Download biosnds7 rom download torrents Download your favorite biosnds7 rom download torrents at NowTorrents ebookdownl4 com/rin-tin-tin-ebook-download html]Rin tin tin ebook download
      download4iphoneqq com/download-mixtapes-straight-to-iphone html]Download mixtapes straight to iphone
      macstuff1 com/jzip-mac-download html]Jzip mac download Wireless Networking For Dummies - Wireless Home Networking for
      downloadallsecrets4u com/jojo-mayer-secret-weapons-download html]Jojo mayer secret weapons download
      ebookdownl4 com/hyperion-ebook-download html]Hyperion ebook download
      There are several websites that have simplified this process to a one click situation to download PSP games for free, log onto com/,Download drivers and software A7987A–HP StorageWorks 4/8 SAN Switch and 4/16 SAN Switch (Brocade 200E) AE495A, AE496A–HP StorageWorks 4/ 64 SAN Switch (Brocade 4900) For firmware, click Download

Скачать минусовку B2K - Girlfriend [feat I got everything I want in my life except a girlfriend Woo Ah, B2K Just copped a Bentley and it's parked in my garageCamouflage, free download Camouflage 2 0: Instantly hide clutter on your desktop Do you often find your desktop covered in files and folders

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
      >>>>[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Official TeenHut Tinychat!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]<<<<
      >>>>[SIZE="4"]http://tinychat.com/teenhut[/SIZE]<<<<
      ///////^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^\\\\\\\

Uh, no. I did NOT join theater JUST BECAUSE OF HIM. I joined theater because it's what I like to do.

I'm 18. Ten year old girls get crushes on every "cute" guy that walks by them.

I was in love with my boyfriend. Crushes and being IN LOVE is two totally different things. I never acted on it until now.

And Jesus Christ. 26 and 18 is NOTHING. My parents are almost 16 years apart. woooo... 8 years! oh noez! not like it's fucking illegal.
      If life gives you a hundred reasons to be sad, give it a thousand reasons to smile.

Lupinar wrote:

Uh, no. I did NOT join theater JUST BECAUSE OF HIM. I joined theater because it's what I like to do.

I'm 18. Ten year old girls get crushes on every "cute" guy that walks by them.

I was in love with my boyfriend. Crushes and being IN LOVE is two totally different things. I never acted on it until now.

And Jesus Christ. 26 and 18 is NOTHING. My parents are almost 16 years apart. woooo... 8 years! oh noez! not like it's fucking illegal.

but did you see the summary of your post?

That shit is cray.

He's 9 years older than you, so you might want to watch out for the fact he might be using you. Also, if your ex-boyfriend meant anything to you, you'd spend time trying to fix the fight instead of kissing other guys.

Mrs. Butterworth;1062995416 wrote:

Yes, let's encourage a barely pubescent boy to fuck around.

50 Calibre wrote:

He's 9 years older than you, so you might want to watch out for the fact he might be using you. Also, if your ex-boyfriend meant anything to you, you'd spend time trying to fix the fight instead of kissing other guys.

Just because he is *eight years* older does not mean that there is a higher possibility that he would use her... :nono:
      [CENTER]

[SIZE="1"][FONT="Georgia"][COLOR="Black"]When the city sleeps, I'm wide awake.
      You know what I see? High rises. Low lifes.
      Bright lights and back alleys.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[/CENTER]

Shortages wrote:

Just because he is *eight years* older does not mean that there is a higher possibility that he would use her... :nono:

Is he eight or nine years older? The original post says he's 27, then it gets changed to 26? Also, you raise a very good point, but some people tend to place more trust in people older and more mature than them.

The post was edited 1 time, last by 50 Calibre ().

50 Calibre wrote:

Is he eight or nine years older? The original post says he's 27, then it gets changed to 26? Also, you raise a very good point, but some people tend to place more trust in people older and more mature than them.

That is true - I went for the more recent post for the age reference.
      Despite the trust - what would he use her for? Sex?
      If so, if you were 26/27 - would you rather use someone younger with a higher probability of less experience, or an older woman/closer to your age with a probability of more? Unless he has a fetish of course.
      [CENTER]

[/CENTER]

Shortages wrote:

That is true - I went for the more recent post for the age reference.
      Despite the trust - what would he use her for? Sex?
      If so, if you were 26/27 - would you rather use someone younger with a higher probability of less experience, or an older woman/closer to your age with a probability of more? Unless he has a fetish of course.

I'd rather not use someone at all. He might like the tight teens, yah never know...

To the OP: If you try and fix things with your ex, tell him what happened.

50 Calibre wrote:

I'd rather not use someone at all. He might like the tight teens, yah never know...

Kinda goes against what I've said, but according to news stories etc. good luck finding 'tight teens' nowadays. :rofl:
      [CENTER]

[/CENTER]

Shortages wrote:

Kinda goes against what I've said, but according to news stories etc. good luck finding 'tight teens' nowadays. :rofl:

I will gladly back down due to the last 6 words and the truth behind them, even though her ex might not have been well endowed.

Also, considering that he's been single for quite some time, this older guy might have been looking for a vulnerable, trusting young girl to snatch up.

And one fell right into his lap.

She was sad cause her BF was no longer her BF, she tried to kiss him, he let her.

No one is right, everyone is wrong.
      (If anyone really cares about the mental/emotional welfare of the other people involved, of course)

But if you're just looking for a quick hit, depressed girls are the best.

TinyChatGuyManDude wrote:

But if you're just looking for a quick hit, depressed girls are the best.

Noone wants a girl sobbing after sex.
      Always go for the angry ones. :clap:
      [CENTER]

[/CENTER]

Shortages wrote:

Noone wants a girl sobbing after sex.
      Always go for the angry ones. :clap:

Are you angry, right now?

:dom:

TinyChatGuyManDude wrote:

Are you angry, right now?

:dom:

Right now I'm ill, that's even worse then the sobbing girl.
      [CENTER]

[/CENTER]

Shortages wrote:

Right now I'm ill, that's even worse then the sobbing girl.

infected/10,

would still DEMOLISH dat ass.

Whoops. He is 27, not 26. We aren't in a relationship. I have tried to talk to my ex. It's one or two NICE sentences then everything falls to shit and I get called lots of nasty shit. This isn't gonna work. It's been awhile now, and... it's showing that it isn't going to happen.
      If life gives you a hundred reasons to be sad, give it a thousand reasons to smile.

Lupinar wrote:

Whoops. He is 27, not 26. We aren't in a relationship. I have tried to talk to my ex. It's one or two NICE sentences then everything falls to shit and I get called lots of nasty shit. This isn't gonna work. It's been awhile now, and... it's showing that it isn't going to happen.

If he calls you nasty shit and you HAVEN'T told him about what happened with this 27 year year old, he is psychic.