Things were said, stuff happened... and a mistake... or maybe not a mistake?

• Re: Things were said, stuff happened... and a mistake... or maybe not a mistake?

50 Calibre wrote:

If he calls you nasty shit and you HAVEN'T told him about what happened with this 27 year year old, he is psychic.

There isn't any right for him to call her nasty things despite her kiss with the 27 year old. They weren't together on his accord.
      [CENTER]

[SIZE="1"][FONT="Georgia"][COLOR="Black"]When the city sleeps, I'm wide awake.
      You know what I see? High rises. Low lifes.
      Bright lights and back alleys.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[/CENTER]
    • Re: Things were said, stuff happened... and a mistake... or maybe not a mistake?

Shortages wrote:

There isn't any right for him to call her nasty things despite her kiss with the 27 year old. They weren't together on his accord.

It's still a shitty way to "get help" for a long term relationship ending.

Mrs. Butterworth;1062995416 wrote:

Yes, let's encourage a barely pubescent boy to fuck around.

By the looks of it, she'd have a better chance getting with the 27 year old.

The ex seems like he lost his feelings a while ago.
      [CENTER]

[SIZE="1"][FONT="Georgia"][COLOR="Black"]When the city sleeps, I'm wide awake.
      You know what I see? High rises. Low lifes.
      Bright lights and back alleys.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[/CENTER]

My ex knows about it.

He was saying nasty shit before he even found out. It just escalated then. I have TRIED to talk to him. But, today, I found out that he's back with his ex that he was with before he got with me. Kay. Cool.

I don't know. I don't really feel anything about that.

Breakups happen. Some are civil... others are not. Mine is one of those not so civil break ups. I've gone back to blocking his number and such.

And why the fuck would it matter to him that I kissed a dude? For all I know, he's shagging his old ex, now girlfriend again, every 2 minutes and I honestly could care less. We broke up. He ended it. That's that. I don't go around calling him shit.
      If life gives you a hundred reasons to be sad, give it a thousand reasons to smile.