Touching a guy's ass normal for girls?

• Touching a guy's ass normal for girls?

Okay, this might sound stupid, but I'm just wondering. Do you girls like to spank, hit, kick or whatever a guys ass? I'm asking because there's a girl I like, and I kind of hang around with her at school and everything, and she is sort of childish, as in softly kicking me, and she often used to spank me on my butt softly every time I walked past. We're both 15, and her friend who I also slightly like has also done it, and I also have contact with her by phone and chat etc.

So yeah, is it normal for girls/women to hit a guy on the ass? Would you do this to a friend, someone you didn't know, someone you thought was weird to mess around, or only to someone you liked? How would you react if the guy squeezed/hit you back?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Poopadoop ().

• Re: Touching a guy's ass normal for girls?

Hey. Erm, it depends tbh. If your close to a girl and you like are okay without- in that, thats how you nomally act, chilling wise. Then its normal i guess. I'm sure there are other friendship dynamics where that happens so don't be tripping about that. But, it seems you like like her, and maybe she likes you, so there's some kind of sexual chemistry there, i don't know, im just making a generalistic comment as an outside observerer based on your comments.

But you said she's 'sort of childish' so maybe she doesnt mean anything by it, you'd have to talk to her i guess and kinda see if its an innocent thing or potentially something more.

Yeah thats true about the guy thing. I get why your confused. If you like her then you should kinda try to put your self out there a bit so shy knows how u feel, you don't want to interrupt it as something its not and feel like a mug after. Maybe their just being flirty and messing around like normal, or maybe she's indicating how she feels towards you, or both do lol, i dont know. Your'd have to talk to them to really decide. It does happen though, girls do to it, some just like a fun, casual thing, others more so sexually, and flirtlingly. You really need to decide what category your in before you do anything to save yourself feeling red faced mate.

Poopadoop wrote:

So yeah, is it normal for girls/women to hit a guy on the ass? Would you do this to a friend, someone you didn't know, someone you thought was weird to mess around, or only to someone you liked? How would you react if the guy squeezed/hit you back?

Of course it is normal, lots of women like that part of a man, and those who do like to touch it (I learned this personally). It's no different to when a man wants to have a feel of a woman's ass, that's what I think.

I think in some places it's quite a normal thing, even among strangers. I remember it was on the news when a man passing a tv reporter pinched her ass and it was all over the news. The programme then went on about how in some country's cultures it's normal to do that kind of thing to strangers, women to men included. It's just 'cheeky', pardon the pun.

Guys like boobs and butts and it is natural for them to want to touch them. Me when I make out with a guy I like to rub his butt too, my last date had a cute butt too. I also like to rub my hands through his hair and around the nape of his neck. I also like to kiss his face and forehead while I caress his muscular arms and holding his hand as a way to let him know that I like him a lot.

Uhm, well. We girls have different personalities. In your situation, it sounds like she's a little immature. As what I've read, you said every time you walk past her, she spanks you or something like that. Doing that in public looks inappropriate for me, but of course I respect different characteristics of people. Maybe that's her way of showing affection towards you.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [SIZE="1"]Facebook | Twitter | Youtube[/CENTER][/SIZE]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Alynarei ().

I've only done it teasingly to my boyfriend and only him. I would say it 'can' be normal but I'd think most girls if they had the wits to do it would only do it to guys they are close to so it wouldn't be awkward and be taken jokingly.

It all depends on the girls personalities, they could be hinting that they like you or they're just doing it to joke around.

When I'm making out with someone (like, really into it and stuff...) and the guy is straddling my hips or something (it's normally me on top, but y'know, it happens) I'll grab his ass and pull him closer...

other times I just kinda smack his ass as teasing. then it results in major tickling.

so yeah.
      If life gives you a hundred reasons to be sad, give it a thousand reasons to smile.