Read this to learn what i went through

• Read this to learn what i went through

Hi, last year I was kicked out of school for not doing my work... and the next day I told my mom that I wanted to commite suicide. Right away my mom called Bathony Christian Services and got me a councler, when I want to have my first talk I was asked to sign a paper to promise I wouldn't commite suicide. I was so depressed was looking for ways to get out of this life into the best place... Heven. So that night I showed my mom the paper that I had to sign and I don't know why but I told her that I couldn't keep that promise. My mom called my concler to find out what do to next and my concler told me to call Pine Rest for help. We went to Pine Rest and I spent I think two weeks there and I was on a 24 hour watch... even when I came home I was still through the 24 hour watch until my councler was sure that I was ok. Through this whole process I was relying on God to get me through this and now I am here to help get people back on track. Though the actual depression started when I was 7 or 8 when my dad past away. Now I am 18 and feeling ready to help people who are thinking of suicide or having any other problem.

Thanks for reading!
    • Re: Read this to learn what i went through

1010killer wrote:

Hi, last year I was kicked out of school for not doing my work... and the next day I told my mom that I wanted to commite suicide. Right away my mom called Bathony Christian Services and got me a councler, when I want to have my first talk I was asked to sign a paper to promise I wouldn't commite suicide. I was so depressed was looking for ways to get out of this life into the best place... Heven. So that night I showed my mom the paper that I had to sign and I don't know why but I told her that I couldn't keep that promise. My mom called my concler to find out what do to next and my concler told me to call Pine Rest for help. We went to Pine Rest and I spent I think two weeks there and I was on a 24 hour watch... even when I came home I was still through the 24 hour watch until my councler was sure that I was ok. Through this whole process I was relying on God to get me through this and now I am here to help get people back on track. Though the actual depression started when I was 7 or 8 when my dad past away. Now I am 18 and feeling ready to help people who are thinking of suicide or having any other problem.

Thanks for reading!

Hope your doing better now atleast.

But so as you say it started when your dad passed away when you were younger maybe thats just something you should have talked about more with your mother or someone else you trusted, without talking it can lead into a depression like this.

Wish you the best!
      [CENTER]It's the missing that will kill you,
      knowing you've missed your shot.
      ☆[/CENTER]

Holy crap, I went to Pine Rest too!
      Except they didn't help me at all. They falsely diagnosed me, medicated me for the wrong thing, then sent me on my way. I was back in another hospital within 6 months. I stayed for about 2 weeks, and they got the diagnosis right. I'm 16, and still struggle, but it isn't nearly as bad.
      That's great that you got through it!

LikePaperCuts wrote:

Holy crap, I went to Pine Rest too!
      Except they didn't help me at all. They falsely diagnosed me, medicated me for the wrong thing, then sent me on my way. I was back in another hospital within 6 months. I stayed for about 2 weeks, and they got the diagnosis right. I'm 16, and still struggle, but it isn't nearly as bad.
      That's great that you got through it!

I would like to hear what is going on so that I may be of assistance, you can compose a message to me so I may learn more and learn what to pray for.

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

black.star wrote:

Hope your doing better now atleast.

But so as you say it started when your dad passed away when you were younger maybe thats just something you should have talked about more with your mother or someone else you trusted, without talking it can lead into a depression like this.

Wish you the best!

Well when my dad died my mom knew about it and was there to support me and my brother... as well as a pastor to talk us through this. But what I don't understand is that I didn't even know I had all that depression bottled up inside me... I guess I need to look deeper inside me so that I may know more of how I feel, instead of looking just at the top of my fellings.