how can i have last longer sex with my wife?

• Re: how can i have last longer sex with my wife?

Spend a lot of time pleasing her beforehand, then slow down yet keep a constant pace if you feel you are reaching that point - try keep it deep. You just need her to reach orgasm before you do.
      [CENTER]

[SIZE="1"][FONT="Georgia"][COLOR="Black"]When the city sleeps, I'm wide awake.
      You know what I see? High rises. Low lifes.
      Bright lights and back alleys.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[/CENTER]

Shortages wrote:

Spend a lot of time pleasing her beforehand, then slow down yet keep a constant pace if you feel you are reaching that point - try keep it deep. You just need her to reach orgasm before you do.

If he wants to please her he should just leave her alone. Women don't like sex that much, it's mostly just a chore for them.

juicemoisture wrote:

If he wants to please her he should just leave her alone. Women don't like sex that much, it's mostly just a chore for them.

If you honestly believe this, and I'm not sure if you do, then the level of your misogyny rivals that of Rush Limbaugh. :shifty:

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

Colby Lives wrote:

Can't help but think... wouldn't an adult / married site be more helpful then a teen site?

Why do you automatically assume he's an adult? Are teenagers not allowed to get married? And even still there are people on this site that are in their 20s...

TheChristianHippie wrote:

If you honestly believe this, and I'm not sure if you do, then the level of your misogyny rivals that of Rush Limbaugh. :shifty:

In what way is it misogyny? Girls don't like sex because it grosses them out, it hurts them both mentally and physically. They only do it because their boyfriend/husband pressures them to. I'd say I'm less misogynistic than most guys here. You try to convince yourself that girls like sex when in reality they don't, thats misogynistic.

It's kinda like thinking girls actually like cleaning and doing housework... No they don't. They are chores for them. Just like sex is.

TheChristianHippie wrote:

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

Why do you automatically assume he's an adult? Are teenagers not allowed to get married? And even still there are people on this site that are in their 20s...

His profile says he's 36.
      [CENTER]

[/CENTER]

Dexter. wrote:

> suggesting that because someone has chosen a date of birth online, it means it's true.

:awesome:

Ooh the irony - I also posted that somewhere after replying in this thread. :P

Then again, why would you come on a teen forum and pretend to be 36 rather than a teen. :nono:
      [CENTER]

[/CENTER]

juicemoisture wrote:

In what way is it misogyny? Girls don't like sex because it grosses them out, it hurts them both mentally and physically. They only do it because their boyfriend/husband pressures them to. I'd say I'm less misogynistic than most guys here. You try to convince yourself that girls like sex when in reality they don't, thats misogynistic.

It's kinda like thinking girls actually like cleaning and doing housework... No they don't. They are chores for them. Just like sex is.

LMFAOLMFAOLMFAO If women didn't enjoy sex people simply wouldn't procreate.

One night stands would not exist if women didn't enjoy sex.

I'm not trying to convince myself that girls like sex. Even if they didn't I would give no fucks because dudes like sex and I like dudes.

LESBIANS HAVE SEX AND OCCASIONALLY USE FAKE PENISES.

Assuming that women only do something that is COMPLETELY VITAL to our survival just because they want to please a man is SO misogynistic it's disgusting.

Postscript: FEMALE ORGASMS PROBABLY FEEL FUCKING AMAZING. I'VE NEVER HAD ONE SO I WOULDN'T KNOW BUT I'VE SEEN WOMEN ORGASM AND IT LOOKS PRETTY FUCKING INTENSE.