what should i do? i am hopplesly lost.

• what should i do? i am hopplesly lost.

so today, my girlfriend asked me if i felt like kissing her and i said after a long and nervous pause yes. but we are only together since last sunday and i just doesnt feel right to be wanting to kiss her eventhough i havent even met her in person yet. Know all i can dois think about how bad i feel about it know. i am also pretty darn derpressed because i have never kissed before nor ever thought about it. i dont know what to do, where to do it, when to do it. i am hopplesly lost and need help. PLEASE!!!
      [/QUOTE]I am extremely good at being extremely lazy.[/QUOTE]Live is not a piece of pie.
    • Re: what should i do? i am hopplesly lost.

Well, tell her that it's not the right time. First kiss should be romantic and cute. Not something you are expecting. So I say to wait for the perfect, most amazing, (unexpecting) and romantic time. Like watching the sunset, or something. And don't do it on your first date. Wait longer. It drives her crazy, to see that you are so strong and a little reserved, kind of more controlling of yourself, and you won't just fall to peer presure or just go at it without feeling. Kissing is when a guy and a girl are the closest without actually getting into it sexually. So hold back and wait for the perfect time. :) good luck!
      "All religions that have destroyed people is based on love.". -Anton LeVay

AnimeBell wrote:

Well, tell her that it's not the right time. First kiss should be romantic and cute. Not something you are expecting. So I say to wait for the perfect, most amazing, (unexpecting) and romantic time. Like watching the sunset, or something. And don't do it on your first date. Wait longer. It drives her crazy, to see that you are so strong and a little reserved, kind of more controlling of yourself, and you won't just fall to peer presure or just go at it without feeling. Kissing is when a guy and a girl are the closest without actually getting into it sexually. So hold back and wait for the perfect time. :) good luck!

thanks for the tip. :blush:
      [/QUOTE]I am extremely good at being extremely lazy.[/QUOTE]Live is not a piece of pie.

I understand you feel nervous because it's your first kiss but usually people kiss people for the first time after a few dates in person, then they get together so you've kind of made this awkward. I personally believe you should've met your girlfriend before you got with her... She may not be what you expect.
      But anyway, kissing isn't all that bad and just tell her you're nervous.
      And us girls DO like kissing so ignore juicemoisture.
      [CENTER]Ask me a question[/CENTER]

la rubia loca wrote:

what is prolapse?
      is it like pro life?

Hann. wrote:

I understand you feel nervous because it's your first kiss but usually people kiss people for the first time after a few dates in person, then they get together so you've kind of made this awkward. I personally believe you should've met your girlfriend before you got with her... She may not be what you expect.
      But anyway, kissing isn't all that bad and just tell her you're nervous.
      And us girls DO like kissing so ignore juicemoisture.

figured :blush:

pianoman wrote:

yeah, probably like 3 out of 100 dont like kissing. am i right?

No, more like 97 out of 100.

Look. It's a bit of a catch 22. Most girls hate kissing and sex and everything like that. They are normal though.

The girls who do like it, because they are so few are most likely mentally ill and/or has suffered from past abuse. Theres something wrong with them. They are engaging in sexual acts, not because they like it but as a self-destructive behavior.

Kissing between a guy and a girl is an act built on sexual attraction. If a girl likes kissing a guy, she has bagage and is not sane. It's possible she is psychotic. Would you really like a psycho girl in your life?

juicemoisture wrote:

No, more like 97 out of 100.

Look. It's a bit of a catch 22. Most girls hate kissing and sex and everything like that. They are normal though.

The girls who do like it, because they are so few are most likely mentally ill and/or has suffered from past abuse. Theres something wrong with them. They are engaging in sexual acts, not because they like it but as a self-destructive behavior.

Kissing between a guy and a girl is an act built on sexual attraction. If a girl likes kissing a guy, she has bagage and is not sane. It's possible she is psychotic. Would you really like a psycho girl in your life?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
      stfu!