Shit day in work.

• Shit day in work.

I had a crap day in work. I cried on the way home. My boss was a right bitch. I work my ass off and I keep everything clean and tidy as well as meeting her demands, as well as making sure we have enough staff, as well as serving people, as well as doing all the dishes, but she just kept telling everyone off. The guy I work with who is just a year older than me is stressed by it so much. He gets told off so much, she even swore and shouted at him yesterday evening over everything and it's not always his fault. I feel sorry for him and he said he's getting really depressed. He has too much on his shoulders. She was also openly talking about how she was getting rid of some staff, in front of us! :mad:We only work in a coffee shop. We shouldn't be this stressed!
      I did a load of work, but I didn't do two things and I got a bollocking for it. Yes I got shouted at because I never chopped an onion and pepper. She even said "what have you been doing all morning?!" like she thought I'd done fuck all all morning. She's getting so horrible all of a sudden. She used to praise me and say "aw you're so amazing, you're such a help, you never moan!" Yeah, that's right, I don't and I'm always nice to her, even when she now speaks to me like shit. I honestly thought I was going to get fired today. Two people have already left because they didn't like how they treated them (the coffee shop has been open for less than 3 weeks) and the guy I work with wants to leave. But we don't really have a choice as it's so hard to get a job nowadays!
      Well I'm not working tomorrow thankfully, I need some time to cool off.
      [CENTER]Ask me a question[/CENTER]

la rubia loca wrote:

what is prolapse?
      is it like pro life?