Girls and masturbating

• Re: Girls and masturbating

I don't believe them, all the girls I know do it at least once a week. They could be telling the truth but that's only if they're getting a lot of action and don't need to pleasure themselves. I guess it could depend on the age of the girls too. 4-5 times a year is bullshit in my opinion though :rolleyes:

Although when people think of female masturbation, they automatically think of fingering, and if that were true then I would completely agree with the 4-5 times a year, because you don't feel very much with that. But any way that a female is pleasuring herself; grinding, rubbing.. what so ever by herself and getting off that is still masturbating and I believe that girls masturbate (being whichever technique works for them) at least once a week, unless they are receiving pleasure from another person.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

[CENTER]I want to be fluent in your body language.[/CENTER]

The post was edited 2 times, last by SweetTemptations ().

• Re: Girls and masturbating

It's weird, because all my guy friends are pretty open about the fact they masturbate, and how often, etc. Yet it's something my girl friends and I NEVER discuss. This lead me to believe that less girls masturbated, however as soon as you step foot on the internet you soon realise this is not the case.

For some reason, there is more of a taboo surrounding girls and masturbation. I don't masturbate thaaat regularly, idk, but either way, I think girls shouldn't have to be so embarrassed about it.