Girls and masturbating

• Girls and masturbating

Gonna try and turn a slightly questionable topic into a serious question.

I was looking through the when was the last time you masturbated thread and was very surprised by how many girls said they did and quite often. I am surprised cos of the 4 girls ive slept with all of them have said that they only masturbated 4-5 times a year, which as a male is hard to get your head around as that could easily be a weekly number, heck daily when i was younger.

I suppose my question would be are they likely to be lying for some unknown reason, would you be open to your boyfriend/girlfriend knowing your masturbation habits. or Have i just slept with 4 women who really do it that rarely?
    • Re: Girls and masturbating

Some girls do lie. Some are embarrassed because female masturbation seems to be a taboo thing whilst everyone knows men masturbate regularly. They could be lying but then they couldn't be. I rarely masturbate. Some women don't have high sex drives.

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

Also, women like that closeness with the guy they love. Obviously masturbation is usually a solo thing so they don't feel the need too. I personally waited until I saw my ex, hoping that my sex drive will save up until I saw him to have sex :L so I wouldn't masturbate.
      [CENTER]Ask me a question[/CENTER]

la rubia loca wrote:

what is prolapse?
      is it like pro life?

Hann. wrote:

Some girls do lie. Some are embarrassed because female masturbation seems to be a taboo thing whilst everyone knows men masturbate regularly. They could be lying but then they couldn't be. I rarely masturbate. Some women don't have high sex drives.

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

Also, women like that closeness with the guy they love. Obviously masturbation is usually a solo thing so they don't feel the need too. I personally waited until I saw my ex, hoping that my sex drive will save up until I saw him to have sex :L so I wouldn't masturbate.

Correction. Most women don't have high sex drives.

I thought that, but I went on that other masturbation thread and nearly every girl said they masturbate often. One other girl said she didn't. Also in the mastubating in class thread (ew.), nearly every girl and guys have masturbated in class. I was like the only one who hadn't. It makes you feel weird in a normal way. O.o
      [CENTER]Ask me a question[/CENTER]

la rubia loca wrote:

what is prolapse?
      is it like pro life?

Hann. wrote:

I thought that, but I went on that other masturbation thread and nearly every girl said they masturbate often. One other girl said she didn't. Also in the mastubating in class thread (ew.), nearly every girl and guys have masturbated in class. I was like the only one who hadn't. It makes you feel weird in a normal way. O.o

How do you know they were really girls? How do you know they weren't horny teenage boys who gets off on pretending to be high sex drived girls?

Personally .... I find it hard to believe.
      I would believe it more if they would say they never do it, then this. Cos, if someone knows how good it is I can't understand how he/she doesn't feel do need to do it more often.

Back to your questions: yes, I would and I did say that I masturbate to my BF. And he said the same to me.

Eminemaniac wrote:

:o That is an... interesting concept to get my head around... I'm as eeked out as you on that one.

I know its very popular with guys, not done it myself but there are a few people i know who have done the 'danger wank' in class or elsewhere thats public. cant say i know any girls who have done it though. but again they may just be keeping quiet about it when guys shout it to the world most of the time.

sptsheff wrote:

I know its very popular with guys, not done it myself but there are a few people i know who have done the 'danger wank' in class or elsewhere thats public. cant say i know any girls who have done it though. but again they may just be keeping quiet about it when guys shout it to the world most of the time.

Ah see I go to an all girls school so I've been blissfully ignorant of this concept :lol: How the hell do you not get caught?

Hann. wrote:

yeah but what most girls dont tell the boys or each other… or maybe they don’t realize is that they dont actually need to finger themselves to masturbate. they can just sit in class and squeeze their legs together real tight with their legs crossed or not and they can stimulate themselves by just exerting their own pressure down there. My gf told me about this. guys have to actually use their hands and that’s a lot riskier.

They were most likely telling the truth. I only do it like once a month or so and thats only when my boyfriend and I push things a bit far (We're both virgins and I have a purity ring). Guys have to masterbate if they don't have sex because they'll get a buildup of semen and get blue balls. Literally. I asked my doctor all the facts about it once. Girls are likely to do it less because they don't have to worry about that issue. I will say, however, that most girls will lie about it and say that they've never done it when they most certainly have. Its part of human nature to experience curiosity about your own body. So, its likely that the girls were lying.
      [SIZE=4]Friendship is Magic :heather:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye.[/SIZE]

ivaiva wrote:

I think people, guys and girls, do it because they feel the desire and because it feels great.
      Other stuff, like blue balls, stopping prostate cancer etc etc are only extra reasons to do it.
      But real reason we all do it is great feeling of pleasure. That's it.
      And I'm not sure girls do it less (on average).

Girls don't get any pleasure from masturbating though. They are not very sexual beings.