abused by older kid at school

• Re: abused by older kid at school

Yes. They'd be the one who'd be frowned upon, not you. Any kind of sexual assault is embarrassing anyway, it doesn't matter who does it. If people found out you got abused by someone bigger than you, they'd thing the guys who assaulted you is the bad messed up one. If they laughed at you because you were abused then they'd just look like assholes for laughing at a sexual assault victim.

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

and I was sexually abused and was told not to tell anyone which I understand why. If it was anyone else, I'd probably report them though.
      [CENTER]Ask me a question[/CENTER]

la rubia loca wrote:

what is prolapse?
      is it like pro life?

Hann. wrote:

Yes. They'd be the one who'd be frowned upon, not you. Any kind of sexual assault is embarrassing anyway, it doesn't matter who does it. If people found out you got abused by someone bigger than you, they'd thing the guys who assaulted you is the bad messed up one. If they laughed at you because you were abused then they'd just look like assholes for laughing at a sexual assault victim.

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

and I was sexually abused and was told not to tell anyone which I understand why. If it was anyone else, I'd probably report them though.

THANKS! I know you might be right about all that, but it still seems like alot if not most others would laugh about it and i would always be the dude that had it happen. plus, there isnt like any proff of anything unless he had maybe done shit to others and they were willing to say so.

DonthateJake wrote:

i think it might be different for girls, maybe not.

and go screw yourself for the neg rep for having an opinion!

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

Colby Lives wrote:

Hasn't happened to me and pretty sure i could take care of myself. so, just my opinion... but no way in hell would i risk anyone else finding out. u wanna tell us more about what happened?

no stories in the thread

well if something happened like that to me id be very angry because i really value my male dignity so i probably wouldnt tell anyone but id make sure i somehow made him pay a lot in a very painful way... watch 'girl with the dragon tattoo' and you will know what im talking about haha nah but id make sure he got what he deserved and no its never happened to me

dan123 wrote:

well if something happened like that to me id be very angry because i really value my male dignity so i probably wouldnt tell anyone but id make sure i somehow made him pay a lot in a very painful way... watch 'girl with the dragon tattoo' and you will know what im talking about haha nah but id make sure he got what he deserved and no its never happened to me

Thanks man, that is exactly how I feel. Thanks
      I would PM ya but I don't have enuff posts yet.
      EXACTLY how I feel.

dan123 wrote:

"I value my male dignity."

Lol wow.

Heather wrote:

Seems like you're releasing the pain of your childhood on me. Was it that hard watching your mom suck dick so you could have dinner every night?

xxemobladexx wrote:

you're a fucking two faced nigger fucking bitch slut cunt

seriously... never happened to me. But i like the idea of telling a like a guidence counsler who would by law have to keep it confidential, at least that way nobody else would have to find out and if anyone else has had a problem and reported it then you would be okay. Like Sandusky, dont let him just get away with it. Tell your parents too dude. It might be aweful to talk about, but you would want to see him punished. at worst, you could move to another school if people did find out! good luck and pm me if ya want.

JustScott wrote:

seriously... never happened to me. But i like the idea of telling a like a guidence counsler who would by law have to keep it confidential, at least that way nobody else would have to find out and if anyone else has had a problem and reported it then you would be okay. Like Sandusky, dont let him just get away with it. Tell your parents too dude. It might be aweful to talk about, but you would want to see him punished. at worst, you could move to another school if people did find out! good luck and pm me if ya want.

Makes sence, thanks.