Need Advice On If He Likes Me...

• Need Advice On If He Likes Me...

so i like this guy but idk if he likes me, he keeps showing signs but i cant tell. here are some things that have happened so far

1.friends told him to ask me to homecoming
      2.went to football game before the dance and he asked me to go with his group
      3.sat by me most of the time, even though one of the other girls there likes him
      4.held my hand to keep it warm
      5.did a weird dance with me and tried to spin me, didnt work
      6.i drove him and 2 friends to the dance and he held my keys there
      7.pulled me away from my friends to dance, only to upbeat songs
      8.asked him if he wanted to hangout the next weekend, never asked his parents or something
      9.thought he was avoiding me
      10.hungout at yearbook meeting and told me to be a layout person with him, then told me i couldnt leave when i had to leave early to babysit
      11.asked if he was going on the field trip for yearbook and he said yes, i said idk if i was, he told me i should so i did
      12. hungout at yearbook meeting day before fieldtrip and took pics and let me play his tuba
      13.had a marker fight and he colored my arm blue
      14.went on the fieldtrip, he sat with our friend on the bus, instead of next to me
      15.stayed together for the classes we took
      16.had lunch with our friend, he spilled my soda and his hands got sticky
      17.he offered me his sweatshirt before going to our 3rd class cuz it was raining so i wore it
      18.we ended up in the same class as the first one we took so we had a doodle war
      19.he was saying his hands were sticky then i felt his hand "to see"
      20.got back on the bus and he played my ipod on his protable speaker and we sang some yellow submarine
      21.got back to school and reminded me i still had his sweatshirt on so i gave it back to him
      And also i forgot to say he texted me for the first time on the day of the fieldtrip and said good morning and then asked where i was since i wasnt at school yet.

The post was edited 2 times, last by annonymous31 ().

• Re: Need Advice On If He Likes Me...

Half of you people dont help with shit. Here, I'll just list the things that have happened
      1.friends told him to ask me to homecoming
      2.went to football game before the dance and he asked me to go with his group
      3.sat by me most of the time, even though one of the other girls there likes him
      4.held my hand to keep it warm
      5.did a weird dance with me and tried to spin me, didnt work
      6.i drove him and 2 friends to the dance and he held my keys there
      7.pulled me away from my friends to dance, only to upbeat songs
      8.asked him if he wanted to hangout the next weekend, never asked his parents or something
      9.thought he was avoiding me
      10.hungout at yearbook meeting and told me to be a layout person with him, then told me i couldnt leave when i had to leave early to babysit
      11.asked if he was going on the field trip for yearbook and he said yes, i said idk if i was, he told me i should so i did
      12. hungout at yearbook meeting day before fieldtrip and took pics and let me play his tuba
      13.had a marker fight and he colored my arm blue
      14.went on the fieldtrip, he sat with our friend on the bus, instead of next to me
      15.stayed together for the classes we took
      16.had lunch with our friend, he spilled my soda and his hands got sticky
      17.he offered me his sweatshirt before going to our 3rd class cuz it was raining so i wore it
      18.we ended up in the same class as the first one we took so we had a doodle war
      19.he was saying his hands were sticky then i felt his hand "to see"
      20.got back on the bus and he played my ipod on his protable speaker and we sang some yellow submarine
      21.got back to school and reminded me i still had his sweatshirt on so i gave it back to him
      And also i forgot to say he texted me for the first time on the day of the fieldtrip and said good morning and then asked where i was since i wasnt at school yet.
      Did this better help you guys?